Flights prior to noon

kasualkathy

6rugrats,

I think the way some people ( just a small amount of people) reply to questions, can either be rude or just be a smart mouth. All I am saying is if anyone is sick of a question on the boards , pass by it.

And just a quick reply is all that is needed.

Dawn

I always find it interesting how some people hate to waste their time reading the same question over and over, yet those same people apparently don't mind taking the time to open the thread, read the posts and write a snarky response. ;) Hey, no begrudging from me, I am guilty of the same twisted logic myself. :o

Here in this case we find out the cruise line is recommending flights as early as 10am, which may be later than the 9am flight the OP is contemplating however still too close for my comfort level.

Go ahead and book a flight at 9am......why bother paying any attention to the recommendations of your cruiseline. Heck....they only sail in to that port every week; what do they know.

Let me guess....there is a good price on an early flight and you want some guarantee that it will be OK? Or you don't want to get home late at night? At least you are asking before buying a ticket.

Personally, I take the guideline from the cruiseline and ask myself "Is there some reason I should disregard this?". Then I go forward. And tell myself that there are economic tradeoffs all the time (thank you, Mr. Mankiew) and I have to make a decision on allocation of resources (time, capital, energy).

Finally, you will be joining 5000 of your newest and closest friends in making your way to the airport and your flight. And that doesn't count any other ships in port.

Oh, my word, I love you!!!!

I have posted this so many times on other threads and other forum.

On another forum there is a section "PET HATES". Mine is people who ask questions that directly go against everything the cruise operator is advertising............and they do this ...........WAIT FOR IT!!!!! After they have booked.

What is that all about?? If you are going to ask, at least ask when you can do something about it. At least the OP has not booked at this point:p

On another forum there is a section "PET HATES".

My PET HATES when I dress her in a ridiculous fleece hoodie-

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

:o Sorry.... couldn't resist. On this side of the pond we call them "pet peeves" so the phrase struck me as humorous. ;)

What is that all about?
It's about the need for someone to pat them on the head and tell them they've done something really clever that will save them money. Post-event validation, in other words - the question does not truly seek the advice for which it appears to be asking.

Usually, of course, they've just done something stupid, and there'll be a string of people to tell them that.

Archived