All booked!

Finished all our booking on Monarch last night. Got a decent rate for MI residency for the cruise, got a great rate on Delta, and the happiest part for me was finding the Hilton Garden Inn in Orlando has a BonVoyage package and for $144 we got our room for the night prior to the cruise and our roundtrip tranfers to and from the port and to and from the airport! SO HAPPY...I've been waiting 3 years to be able to go on vacation!

Finished all our booking on Monarch last night. Got a decent rate for MI residency for the cruise, got a great rate on Delta, and the happiest part for me was finding the Hilton Garden Inn in Orlando has a BonVoyage package and for $144 we got our room for the night prior to the cruise and our roundtrip tranfers to and from the port and to and from the airport! SO HAPPY...I've been waiting 3 years to be able to go on vacation!

I hope you have a wonderful time!! We just got off the Monarch and had a blast!

You will love the Monarch. With all the hoopla about all the newer and bigger ships, the Monarch proved to be a delightful surprise to us last year. We loved every minute of it, and thought the crew and staff were terrific.....:)

Archived