Movies and Television Channels

Whippets

We will be traveling in the Med on Vision of the Seas. As a RCI newbie I was wondering what tv viewing they offer? Fox News? CNN? Movies, old or new? We have quite a few sea days, otherwise I wouldn't be very concerned.

Thanks to you seasoned RCI cruisers.

There is very little "new" programming....some movies that repeat all week, some sit-coms from CBS that rotate, and some children's programming....there are ALOT of RCI shows and 'informative' programming.....there is a news program, it's not Fox.

Our favorite channel was the one showing the location of the ship relative to the landmasses, with temp and wind speed!

Don't count on watching too much quality TV. Even with the ships' satellites systems, TV shows are lacking in creativity. On our last cruise on another cruiseline all we had to watch was reruns of the Ozzy and Harriet Show and they were in B&W.

Of course my favorite channel is the one that shows the menus in the restaurants and dining room and the one that allows me to check my seaspass account every day.

You're in the Med, so there will be a fair bit of European programming also. BBC Entertainment and news, possibly a euro feed of Turner Classic Movies . . but do get out of the cabin - there should be quite a few activities scheduled around the ship to keep you busy!

Archived