Fresh fruit in the room?

ardt64

We just book the Xmas cruise on the Poesia. We cruised with MSC April 09 and had a great time. One of the special things we enjoyed was the complimentary fruit basket in the room that was filled every day. Do the still do that?

Thanks,

Lisa

We just book the Xmas cruise on the Poesia. We cruised with MSC April 09 and had a great time. One of the special things we enjoyed was the complimentary fruit basket in the room that was filled every day. Do the still do that?

Thanks,

Lisa

Yes, we felt the same way, but they didn't do it on our last TA. However, you can help yourself to fresh fruit in the buffet.

Thanks,

Lisa

We just got off the Poesia on October 16, and we had the fresh fruit each day in our cabin (#15012).

I got inundated with them on my last cruise - at one point I had 3 baskets full. I assumed some were the standard service everyone gets and the rest were because of my MSC Club black card status.

Pleased to hear your well deserved Black Card Status was rewarded. Our family are big fruit eaters, so our basket was always emptied each day, on our first cruise.

Archived