spice H20

laxlove6

I loved the locations of the two hot tubs overlooking the wake but I wish there were canopies over the hot tubs to shield the sun. The whole area doesn't have a spa feel to it like the RCCL and Celebrity adults only solariums. It could be so much more inviting and I do agree with the OP about that. I'm sort of on the fence about the big screen because it does block the beautiful view of the wake for most of the area.

Spice H2O is a great improvement over other NCL ships which either have no adults only area at all or an area which is not separated enough from the main family pool. At least Spice is not subjected to the very loud music which infiltrates the main pool area.

My feeling is that it may have been designed thinking more in terms of evening entertainment than day time use. The deck parties (Welcome Aboard, White Hot, Fabba) at Spice H2O were fantastic, partly because of the huge screen.

They need to show something on the screen during the day besides the massage cabanas and lily flower! Maybe some music videos or something. I agree that the parties at night out there were great.

I agree. I got sick of watching all the street or nature scenes from other countries. Plus there was music being piped in that was competing with the sounds coming from the big screen. So music videos would have been much better. Over all, For us it was too quiet. We wanted to be where the action was...so to the main deck we went.

Archived