What would you choose?

Lvs2Cruise2

Hello all... I have a question about cabins on Coral Princess. We want to do the 10 day Panama Canal in April and have questions about cabins. I was originally looking at E627, but I was wondering if the lifeboats block your view in any way from your balcony. Also... since the Emerald deck is above public areas is it noisy? The other cabin I have in mind is B437. I have never cruised Princess before only RCL and this looks to me like a "hump" cabin which on RCL is considered a prime cabin. DH is worried because B437 is right by elevators (which I think is great) but his concern is noise. Which would you choose? The price of B437 is a bit more but nothing huge.

One more question.. does the dining room offer tables for two?? Thanks so much in advance for all my questions!

Hello all... I have a question about cabins on Coral Princess. We want to do the 10 day Panama Canal in April and have questions about cabins. I was originally looking at E627, but I was wondering if the lifeboats block your view in any way from your balcony. Also... since the Emerald deck is above public areas is it noisy? The other cabin I have in mind is B437. I have never cruised Princess before only RCL and this looks to me like a "hump" cabin which on RCL is considered a prime cabin. DH is worried because B437 is right by elevators (which I think is great) but his concern is noise. Which would you choose? The price of B437 is a bit more but nothing huge.

One more question.. does the dining room offer tables for two?? Thanks so much in advance for all my questions!

If it were me, I wouldn't book E627. The side of the balcony is a solid wall so your view would be blocked unless you look out over the balcony railing. I've posted a photo below; it's the lowest cabin with a balcony on the right. B437 would be a better choice. I've had quite a few cabins near the elevators and never had a problem.

Yes, there are tables for two in the dining rooms. You'll have a better chance of getting one if you choose Anytime dining instead of Traditional.

Coral-Island%20balconies.jpg

Check out this site....

http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/princessbalconies/index.html

Yes they offer tables for 2, check with the HW or MD.

A lot of the tables for two are so close together that you feel like you're at a larger table. The only advantage is that you don't have to wait for tablemates if they've ordered more courses than you have. But you really don't get much privacy.

Archived