Dream 10-30 11-06 Going to be long lots of Pictures

IflyWithDi

Well our trip started at 5 am Friday morning headed to the Radisson in Port Carnival .We were on the trip with The Furbs and arrived at the Radisson about 2pm

l_b3568644bbd44552a2392dc59c14f7b9.jpg

We have stayed at the Radisson before and it was as nice as before and while we were there we spent most of the day at the pool where there was also a lot of cool people going on a cruise called the High seas Rally

l_60a345905a364c2ca93c0729f177c305.jpg

They were a real cool bunch and we had lots of fun hanging out with them .The next morning they had a couple of bikes that they were giving away on their cruise that were really cool

l_f236acd6472f4d8f959f957d4c778003.jpg

l_bf0b4ae861304980980e7d405b69f197.jpg

l_bf40b179f2ca43758f074fa1f34fc753.jpg

We had a nice breakfast at the Radisson and called a taxi and was at the port by 10 Am and on the ship by 11 .We hung out by the pool until about 12:45 and I went to check the room and it was open and we were able to go on in.We also met Lilulu from CC while waiting for room to open she is one cool Lady .Also our bags didn't get to the room until around 4pm and I was starting to get worried because I had filled Rum Runners and a water bottle full of Malibu but Chickened out at the last minute and Ernie said he was going to have his Rum with or without me and he slipped The Rum Runners in the Bags and the Water bottle of Malibu in with the rest of water.We bought a case of water 2 Twelve packs of Pepsi and a Twelve pack of Hawaiian Punch in our carry ons the only one thing that caused any trouble boarding was a Bottle of CK1 cologne seen in the Xray but once they saw what it was all was well.So we had lots of mixers to go with the Rum Runners Erine got on the ship.Also they have a punch at the buffet on deck 10 in the mornings that makes some good Rum punch we would fill a couple of water bottles with it in the mornings.

l_cce2f4ddb9ec4497aa34f0fa41e21059.jpg

MORE TO COME LATER

Sat. evening dinner was nice but we asked for a table with lots of people and when we got to dinner we had a table for Two stuck in a corner and when the waiters came by their Butt cheeks would slide across the edge of the table it was so tight .I hated it so we got the table changed and ended up sitting with a couple of nice couples from Chicago that were real nice people and fun to be around.As for the food the only changes I saw were for the better the old things from other cruises on the menu we have been on plus some real good new stuff.The Pasta bar,Susi bar ,Burrito bar were all real good to me also .As for the lines they were not that bad no worse than on other cruises we have been in on other ships.In my opinion I saw none of the cut backs I had read about on these boards.All the food we had was as good or better than what we have had on other cruises.

Yes Mam we were Platinum on this cruise we got the picture frames,Ship pins and the pastries a couple of nights we used all the perks but the tender and laundry.Because we was just going to town in Belize we went later in the day. We forgot about the laundry. I guess the one we liked the best was the VIP boarding we got on the ship real fast.Also when we were leaving the port The World was there here are some pictures of it .

l_00439d4ef2d642e7adebdb97a16bc81a.jpg

l_f96b1a654f9c4e8286efbf353b267056.jpg

l_7329fcf6ebe34cb6b172dec2848df905.jpg

Just so Ya'll know this Review is being done by a Ol Georgia country boy who is a pipefitter and not a writer of any sort so there might be some improper english and maybe a few words spelled wrong. I just happen to be married to one of best Ladies in the world that loves to cruise and I am luckey enough that she Loves me enough to take me with her.With that said on with the review.I have seen on the boards here that the crew on the Dream are Rude well in my case I never saw a Rude crew member we had one of the best room stewerts we have ever had he cleaned out the fridge for our drinks and we got a cooler from Bon Voyage that he keep full of Ice the entire cruise .And our waiter in the MRD was a lady wish I could spell her name but she made all our dinners special and was also one of the best we ever had.We had breakfast in the dining room every day as we like that better than the buffet and all were great think I tried every thing on the breakfast menu and was empressed with it all they even had GRITS for the ol country boys.Wife insn't much of a breakfast person but loved Pancakes and fruit and had that most days.Ok Halloween day 2.Got up early and had breakfast then went to the back pool deck and hung out most of the day .Then abut 2:30 or so went to the song lounge were some of the CC people were having a cocktail party the only meet and greet that was set up on our roll call Well we get there and they have some FAT want to be Bouncer that tells me in a real RUDE manner that it is a private party and we will have to leave I tell him we were invited and he tells me I have to talk to Jimmy Geegitz the one who set up the party so I talk to Jimmy and decide that it is best for us to leave because the REDNECK in me is saying BUSt Up the Bouncer and I don't want to end up in the BRIG so I say hello to LILULU and we go on and leave and go back to the pool by the way nice to meet you Jimmie and you are Welcome for me leaving and not Busting up your RUDE Buddy. Sorry if this sounds bad but I don't take very well to the way The Wish he could be a bouncer talked to me.Ok enough of that so on with the review .Haloween was also formal night so they were having costume dress up from 5:00 until 8: 00 so we put on our costumes and went to Promnode deck and hung around with all the Halloween critters didn't have pockets on or costumes so didn't get any pictures but there was a lot of cool costumes on the ship that night .Did see Lilulu again and she had a Trick or Treat bag that she would let you get some cool stuff out of.We like the late dining because to us it seems that we aren't in as much of a rush getting ready for dinner as the early seating but with the coustume party starting as early as it did kinda feel like we missed out on part of the party by having to change clothes for the formal dinner.The lobster tails and shrimp were good to me also the Prime rib was good.

l_f94b9a1c794043c7b832ae4eeec96c43.jpg

l_0aa78fd8ff3742bfba19db834b9ba825.jpg

l_4898b880b8f04d0d84fb18336078588a.jpg

l_dfdb9bd5ae7143cb8f106da18d38166f.jpg

l_2b5f5336731d43418fc7580d0a4d5685.jpg

Just so Ya'll know this Review is being done by a Ol Georgia country boy who is a pipefitter and not a writer of any sort so there might be some improper english and maybe a few words spelled wrong. I just happen to be married to one of best Ladies in the world that loves to cruise and I am luckey enough that she Loves me enough to take me with her.With that said on with the review.I have seen on the boards here that the crew on the Dream are Rude well in my case I never saw a Rude crew member we had one of the best room stewerts we have ever had he cleaned out the fridge for our drinks and we got a cooler from Bon Voyage that he keep full of Ice the entire cruise .And our waiter in the MRD was a lady wish I could spell her name but she made all our dinners special and was also one of the best we ever had.We had breakfast in the dining room every day as we like that better than the buffet and all were great think I tried every thing on the breakfast menu and was empressed with it all they even had GRITS for the ol country boys.Wife insn't much of a breakfast person but loved Pancakes and fruit and had that most days.Ok Halloween day 2.Got up early and had breakfast then went to the back pool deck and hung out most of the day .Then abut 2:30 or so went to the song lounge were some of the CC people were having a cocktail party the only meet and greet that was set up on our roll call Well we get there and they have some FAT want to be Bouncer that tells me in a real RUDE manner that it is a private party and we will have to leave I tell him we were invited and he tells me I have to talk to Jimmy Geegitz the one who set up the party so I talk to Jimmy and decide that it is best for us to leave because the REDNECK in me is saying BUSt Up the Bouncer and I don't want to end up in the BRIG so I say hello to LILULU and we go on and leave and go back to the pool by the way nice to meet you Jimmie and you are Welcome for me leaving and not Busting up your RUDE Buddy. Sorry if this sounds bad but I don't take very well to the way The Wish he could be a bouncer talked to me.Ok enough of that so on with the review .Haloween was also formal night so they were having costume dress up from 5:00 until 8: 00 so we put on our costumes and went to Promnode deck and hung around with all the Halloween critters didn't have pockets on or costumes so didn't get any pictures but there was a lot of cool costumes on the ship that night .Did see Lilulu again and she had a Trick or Treat bag that she would let you get some cool stuff out of.We like the late dining because to us it seems that we aren't in as much of a rush getting ready for dinner as the early seating but with the coustume party starting as early as it did kinda feel like we missed out on part of the party by having to change clothes for the formal dinner.The lobster tails and shrimp were good to me also the Prime rib was good.

l_f94b9a1c794043c7b832ae4eeec96c43.jpg

l_0aa78fd8ff3742bfba19db834b9ba825.jpg

l_4898b880b8f04d0d84fb18336078588a.jpg

l_dfdb9bd5ae7143cb8f106da18d38166f.jpg

l_2b5f5336731d43418fc7580d0a4d5685.jpg

One question is the breakfast in the dining room included in the price or only at the buffet...sorry I'm new at this...thanks for your review btw great pics, I can't wait to go on my cruise in March 2011

One question is the breakfast in the dining room included in the price or only at the buffet...sorry I'm new at this...thanks for your review btw great pics, I can't wait to go on my cruise in March 2011

Either is included we just would rather do the dining room and you can sit by yourselves or with other people you pick when coming in the dining room.

l_c6f7f68d8aa541cf8619cbc62ee23ddd.jpg

l_e85a8a3043ac4bd394910aa8f90a8cd7.jpg

l_232a9028d6ae415ea2925524fdf7347c.jpg

l_f289be9feabc438aa1515daea442fce4.jpg

l_dbe350b193c94fc190ea9e246c741cee.jpg

l_a1dc4929f1724919acf7896da6f567a3.jpg

I want to Thank You for posting your review and pictures of the Dream, even thou there is no cruise is my near future it's really nice to live it through someones trip..The last picture of the Dream beside the Oasis of the Sea, is that ship that much bigger?? Great review..Hope there is more to come..:)

I want to Thank You for posting your review and pictures of the Dream, even thou there is no cruise is my near future it's really nice to live it through someones trip..The last picture of the Dream beside the Oasis of the Sea, is that ship that much bigger?? Great review..Hope there is more to come..:)

Just to let you know that isn't the Dream it was either The Sovrince or Radicance of the Sea can't remember but pretty sure one or the other.

Archived