Hilton westshore in Tampa

travelwriter01

I've stayed there twice (both pre-cruise). I thought they were great and the shuttle was very convenient. It cost $5 per person for a shuttle to the pier. The shuttle from the airport to the hotel was free. Did you book the Hilton through Priceline?

We were at the Wyndham this time, but spent most of the time at the Hilton and have stayed at that hotel before. Love the hotel, great, clean and great shuttle service. You really can't go wrong with that hotel with the pricing on PL. They will shuttle you to the port for $5pp. The shuttle from the airport is free and they will shuttle you elsewhere, just ask how much. Very reasonable and better than a taxi.

We recently stayed there precruise & had a problem with our reservation that was made almost a year ago. We requested & received confirmation for Executive Level room, smoking with two beds. Upon arrival we were told our room was not ready. That was fine but when you returned later, we were then told that no Exec Level rooms were smoking rooms even though we had our confirmation printed out stating our request. They offered to put us in regular room at same price which we said was unacceptable. They then agreed to the current rate of $85 and gave us two continential breakfast which we did not use. We will be discussing this with Hilton.

Free shuttle from airport to hotel was great and $5 from hotel to pier. We caught a cab to airport from the pier for $30 for 4 people.

Hotel was good but bar prices were way out of line. I suggest walking or taking shuttle over to International Mall for dining or drinking. Friday's, Champs, Blue Martini, etc. located there.

I understand the shuttle from the airport and to the pier if you are staying there pre-cruise.

What about post cruise if you are going directly to the airport from the pier? Do you just grab a taxi from the pier?

Yes.

Archived