Open bottle or can or coffee cup?

Dengail

I just don't want my kids to buy something right before we board and have to toss their hard earned money (or mine) :) or guzzle it down!

If you see the line is really long then maybe get something for them to share (what is a little back wash among family) but otherwise it probably won't kill them to wait. I can't really remember because if I drink then I have to hit a washroom soon afterwards and don't want to lose my place in line. Also, I really didn't or take notice of anyone else

Are you talking about embarkation or boarding the ship when returning from a port? In Roatan, we boarded with a half finished yard-stick cocktail from Fat Tuesdays and we walked right on board. Not sure what the rules are in ports but we had no problem.

Thank you, I was referring to the ports of call mostly. They can share one and keep the others closed. They like to try pop from other countries:) I did think I remembered others boarding in ports with open drinks though...but rules change and it's been a couple years since we cruised.

Archived