Anything open on Thanksgiving in Ft Lauderdale?

KarenRB

I'll be arriving in Fort Lauderdale around noon on Thanksgiving day and will have a rental car. I'm staying at one of the beach-area inns that doesn't have a restaurant.

I was hoping to stop at Publix for some food and soda but just found out they'll be closed.

Anyone have ideas on what may be open that day? I'm specifically referring to grocery stores and restaurants.

Thanks for any ideas.

I think that Quarterdeck Restaurant is open 365 days a year. Here is the phone number for the one 2 blocks from the beach in Fort Lauderdale (954) 525-2010. I think you will find many restaurants open, especially in the hotels along the beach. CVS at Beach Place might be open too.

I was just looking for the same information today as we are headed to FLL precruise next week & staying in a Hollywood Beach hotel. Through a google search (I think) I found out that Boston Market (http://www.bostonmarket.com/home) is open on TG and so I was able to place an order for a small holiday meal to go, which we will enjoy on the beach that afternoon!

I was just looking for the same information today as we are headed to FLL precruise next week & staying in a Hollywood Beach hotel. Through a google search (I think) I found out that Boston Market (http://www.bostonmarket.com/home) is open on TG and so I was able to place an order for a small holiday meal to go, which we will enjoy on the beach that afternoon!

Very smart and sounds like fun!!!!!

Nice!! Wish I could join you!

I just heard that the malls will be open Thanksgiving, but I don't know how late the restaurants will stay open. You could call Seasons 52 or Capital Grill in Galleria Mall and find out. Albertsons grocery might be open and Wine Cellar usually serves Thanksgiving dinner.

Archived