Is this right?

fllcruiser78

A taxi to west bay beach is approx 15 per person 1 way which would be 60 roundtrip for my husband and myself? Is that right? If it is then I guess we are better off just hiring someone from Victor Boddens place that will stay with us all day for 80.00 total for the 2 of us. Right?? Or am I wrong and its cheaper to take a taxi? We will be going from the dock to the spa and then to the beach and back to the ship and I just want to do whatever option gives us transportation and is cheaper. Thanks

You can negotiate with the driver for a lower fare for the 2 of you. Just be sure to get his contact information and arrange a set time for him to pick you up. and be prepared to seek alternative transportation back if he doesn't show. If you don't like dealing with the first cab, try another.

Sounds about right. The West Bay beaches are about a half hour from the port. Yup, get Victor and have the driver for the day...then you can do anything you want. If the weather turns and you want to do something else you can. We had Marty 2 weeks ago and he was fabulous! Told us all about different aspects of the island, etc. Not sure a taxi driver would be quite the same...

Archived