Who docks where now that NCL uses MB?

airmj2123

That linwe up looks pretty common now. I would assume that Carnival and Princess ships get first priority on MBCC, but I also know the Captain of the Dream isn't particularly fond of backing into MBCC. The epic is larger than the Dream, IIRC, and would probably be better suited at Coxen Hole. Perhaps someone on one of the recent cruises on either the Dream or the Epic can shed some light.

Not sure where you be docking but what have you planned/or what will you do in this beautiful island? I guess i'm on a mission to see that cruisers see this wonderful island beyond just a manmade cruise dock/port.

However, I'm all to know that, for many, many cruisers the americanized, clean, easy options will suit them. I guess I'm hoping there are those that are willing to go beyond thhe expected and recommended and see and experience this fab island. :D

Not sure where you be docking but what have you planned/or what will you do in this beautiful island? I guess i'm on a mission to see that cruisers see this wonderful island beyond just a manmade cruise dock/port.

However, I'm all to know that, for many, many cruisers the americanized, clean, easy options will suit them. I guess I'm hoping there are those that are willing to go beyond thhe expected and recommended and see and experience this fab island. :D

I have no idea what I am doing yet. Starting to plan that now, but first wanted to make sure of where we would dock. Any suggestions?

Archived