nov 26 live from the allure

Natasha708

Thanks you very much, Stazerd!! Too bad about Boleros, it was really bad last year on the Oasis!

By the way, Go Steelers!!!

Even last year on the PI for Oasis I remember thinking that allowing smoking in HALF of a venue was odd. It really doesn't work, but I sure don't know the solution.

Thanks for the 'go steelers'!! Every game is an ordeal lately!!!

On the 23rd our docs also said "fully booked, no cabin change" but anyway the ship was filled up 2/3 only. They usually don´t fill up the ships on the pre inaugurals as the crew has to train too. So usually the pax count is getting more and more for each pre inaugural.

steamboats

Does anyone know the Pax count for this cruise? Just curious how full the ship really was. They kept saying it was a full ship, just curious if it really was or not.

I kept hearing 3000, but I don't have any reliable source!!

Does anyone know the Pax count for this cruise? Just curious how full the ship really was. They kept saying it was a full ship, just curious if it really was or not.

Hi,

I asked a few different people and they all said 4000. I´m posting from a computer in Cozumel right now off the Liberty of the Seas.

I have a lot more to tell everyone about the ship. I plan on writing a bonafide trip report when I get back in the office. Thanks so much for the kind words and for reading his Live report.

To sum up quickly what we were exposed to:

1ST: There were 100 upgrades done to Allure that are not yet done to Oasis.. this was said by Captain Zini at our meeting

2ND: If you are planning on going on Allure study the deck plan and know where you want to have your cabin. You can pick wisely according to your needs.

That´s it for now. I´m going to my favorite place for lunch..AKA Casa Denis for the Mexican Platter..then some shopping. Thanks again for reading this!

Adios Amigos..Bye from Cozumel

Hi,

I asked a few different people and they all said 4000. I´m posting from a computer in Cozumel right now off the Liberty of the Seas.

I have a lot more to tell everyone about the ship. I plan on writing a bonafide trip report when I get back in the office. Thanks so much for the kind words and for reading his Live report.

To sum up quickly what we were exposed to:

1ST: There were 100 upgrades done to Allure that are not yet done to Oasis.. this was said by Captain Zini at our meeting

2ND: If you are planning on going on Allure study the deck plan and know where you want to have your cabin. You can pick wisely according to your needs.

That´s it for now. I´m going to my favorite place for lunch..AKA Casa Denis for the Mexican Platter..then some shopping. Thanks again for reading this!

Adios Amigos..Bye from Cozumel

Thanks for posting - How was Rita's? And can you make dinner reservations there as they have not offered any reservations after 3pm on line?

Thanks for posting - How was Rita's? And can you make dinner reservations there as they have not offered any reservations after 3pm on line?

We had lunch at Rita´s Cantina and I wasn´t very impressed. Service was slow (it took them app. 15 min to take our order). Food was average. I had the "cigars" which were a bit overcrispy and nearly cold and not seasoned at all. The other food looked good but the large platters were really large. Mexican flan was good.

steamboats

ya we ate at Ritas for lunch as well. It was an hour long wait, which was fine cuz we watched the divers practice. thought the service was good though. Food was good, but not fantastic. My wife also got the cigars and also thought they were too crispy. My quesodia's (sp?) were pretty good though. All in all, i would go back for lunch if the wait wasnt so long, i dont i would go there for dinner if i had a choice.

Archived