Crown & Anchor Savings Certificate Help Needed

JillH

Living in Australia as C & A members we do not have access to the online savings certificates. For the first time ever I have received an email giving me the latest saving certificates. We are booked on the 18-Night Suez Canal cruise November 3 cruise next year & I see a certificate for this cruise. Its no good to me as we have booked using Diamond balcony discount. Our friends on the same cruise however are Gold members and did not receive the link to the certificates. Would someone be able to provide me with the code for this cruise for Gold members, Ocean View & Above. Thanks so much

Jill

Living in Australia as C & A members we do not have access to the online savings certificates. For the first time ever I have received an email giving me the latest saving certificates. We are booked on the 18-Night Suez Canal cruise November 3 cruise next year & I see a certificate for this cruise. Its no good to me as we have booked using Diamond balcony discount. Our friends on the same cruise however are Gold members and did not receive the link to the certificates. Would someone be able to provide me with the code for this cruise for Gold members, Ocean View & Above. Thanks so much

Jill

I don't think that the code is the same for all levels of C & A.

Mine says HAXD, but I don't know if the Gold code is the same.

Merion Mum yes I have the same code. Its my understanding that different codes apply to each C & A tier as the coupons increase in value as you get higher. Hopefully some one will be able to provide the Gold code and the $$ value would be good too.

Merion Mum yes I have the same code. Its my understanding that different codes apply to each C & A tier as the coupons increase in value as you get higher. Hopefully some one will be able to provide the Gold code and the $$ value would be good too.

$200 for oceanview and above, according to the chart.

GOLD.gif

I had to find my grandsons C&A number - He is Gold.

Here are the saving certificates for Gold and your cruise:

18 Night Suez Canal Cruise

$200 USD/Deluxe/Suites HAXB

$200 USD/ Balcony HAXB

$200 USD/ Outside HAXB

$100 USD/ Interior HAXC

Archived