Picture of Freedom from Liberty at CocoCay

snausman

We were on the Bud Light Cruise over the weekend. On Saturday morning I took a photo of Freedom of the Seas with Coco Cay in the back ground. I was on Liberty of the Seas at the time. Enjoy!

Laura

Sorry don't know what i am doing wrong...trying to figure it out...using photobucket.

Great pics and great looking family. What type of cabin did you have, Aft JS?

I see there were several buckets of beer in the room. Did you buy them all at once, or over a period of time?

What bucket of beers??? No we had a E1 balcony.

Laura

What bucket of beers??? No we had a E1 balcony.

Laura

If we click on the small picture in post#3, it takes us to the photobucket site. I think there are pictures of other cruise ships mixed in , one with a rather large room and what looks like a couple of buckets of beer.

If we click on the small picture in post#3, it takes us to the photobucket site. I think there are pictures of other cruise ships mixed in , one with a rather large room and what looks like a couple of buckets of beer.

Thanks for telling me. I could not figure out where the buckets of beer were. I think you are looking at a picture of Celebrity Infinity going thru the Panama Canal. The cabin was a corner family balcony.

Laura

How was the cruise? I got off the Freedom the day that the bud folks got on. I wished I could have stayed on!

I had a great time. Bud Light did an outstanding job. They had something going on at all times. This is one cruise that you need a cruise to rest afterwords.

Laura

Thanks for telling me. I could not figure out where the buckets of beer were. I think you are looking at a picture of Celebrity Infinity going thru the Panama Canal. The cabin was a corner family balcony.

Laura

Saw the picture of your baby boy in Labadee in a cabana -- I think you've posted them before on a cabana question thread. Really cute little boy.

Saw the picture of your baby boy in Labadee in a cabana -- I think you've posted them before on a cabana question thread. Really cute little boy.

That is my grandson. And yes that was Labadee. We had a great time.

Laura

One of your pictures has three clear buckets/containers of Bud, Heineken, and some other beverage that looks like it's in the room. It's the picture with the light Birch or Maple panels with the frosted glass.

Sorry that is a picture of Celebrity Infinity. We were on a Panama Canal cruise. The picture is as we were going thru the canal. The boys were a little thirsty.

Laura

You guys were luckier than me. Like Kimmie I was of the Freedom that got in the day of the Bud cruise. I even saw the Freedom head out to sea that day wanting to be on it. Since that didn't happen, I booked the Monarch of the Seas that sail on Fri.

Both the Liberty and the Freedom made it to Coco Cay on Sat. but the Monarch was unable to make it there on Sun. As it turned out this was better for the 6 Cubans that we picked up adrift on a makeshift raft Sunday, had we gone to Coco Cay we probably wouldn't have come across them.

You guys were luckier than me. Like Kimmie I was of the Freedom that got in the day of the Bud cruise. I even saw the Freedom head out to sea that day wanting to be on it. Since that didn't happen, I booked the Monarch of the Seas that sail on Fri.

Both the Liberty and the Freedom made it to Coco Cay on Sat. but the Monarch was unable to make it there on Sun. As it turned out this was better for the 6 Cubans that we picked up adrift on a makeshift raft Sunday, had we gone to Coco Cay we probably wouldn't have come across them.

We had a beautiful day on Coco Cay. I was even saying that it was one of the nices days I have ever spent on the island.

You guys were so lucky to be in the right place at the right time for those people on the raft. I am sure they were very glad that you all didn't go to Coco Cay.:rolleyes:

Laura

Archived