Can You Prepay for Internet Online?

as41shots

.,. a few weeks ago. Apparently any princess pvp can complete the purchase of onboard internet minutes. I didn't receive any confirmation of the purchase besides the charge on my credit card. I called princess back a week later and confirmed that the purchase was credited to my cruise account.

Thanks for the quick replies. Second question - can the minutes be used on more than one computer? We will have a laptop, and the kids will have a laptop. Can both laptops access the same minutes?

Yes, you will have an ID and password that you would have to share with them. I believe only one logon at a time is permitted.

By pre-purchasing an internet package, you get more bonus minutes than if you wait until you are on board. Pre order and you get 20 to 80 bonus minutes, versus 10 to 40 the first day on the ship.

That's good information, thanks. Since I rarely buy the packages anymore, I didn't know what the advantage was to buying the pkg. early.

Its no benefit if you are Platinum or Elite. Good for folks who aren't but not for Platinum or Elite passengers.

Tom K.

Worse than no bebefit for Platinum & Elites. They would pay cash to purchase before cruise and not be able to apply their credit to it.

Archived