Elevators and cabins.

bluewhite

:)my first post so hope it is correct. Are cabins near the elevators on the Celebrity Eclispe noisy? hope someone has an answer.

Depends on your neighbors, not the elevators.

Elevators are positioned away from the corridors.

I just cruised on the Eclipse and I can not imagine an oversight like this from such a new ship. Things like this are reserved for older hotels. In fact, I like being near the elevators so there is less walking time going to and from. Have fun. You will love the ship, it's beautiful!

:)my first post so hope it is correct. Are cabins near the elevators on the Celebrity Eclispe noisy? hope someone has an answer.

Just got off Eclipse's sister ship, Solstice, and I can report that the cabins near the aft elevator lobby are not good if you want quiet. They use the Grand Foyer on deck 3 as the dance venue at night, because there's no other place for a dance venue on the S Class ships, so they put the band right there and I can report as a fact that you could hear that music all the way to deck 14. It was WAYYYYY loud until after 11:30 when they stopped the music. My cabin was on deck 7 and I could hear the music perfectly for at least 7 cabins from the elevator lobby.

was it really that big of a deal to walk to the elevators? some are saying the needed a cab!!!lol

Depends on your age and physical shape, but yes, it's a very long walk, especially if you use the forward elevators rather than the aft ones.

Archived