earliest booking time for excursion

Ba' Datz

I will be on the Pearl in May and we arrive in Juneau at 2 PM and leave at 8 PM. I want to take the Helicopter and Glacier walk which is about a 2 1/2 hour trip. What is the ealiest and safest time that I should book the trip for, 2:30 , 3:00, 3:30 considering that I would have to be back on the ship at 7PM

I will be on the Pearl in May and we arrive in Juneau at 2 PM and leave at 8 PM. I want to take the Helicopter and Glacier walk which is about a 2 1/2 hour trip. What is the ealiest and safest time that I should book the trip for, 2:30 , 3:00, 3:30 considering that I would have to be back on the ship at 7PM

What you do, is ASK the vendor for their schedule recommendation and go with that. They know what times work, and what doesn't.

What you do, is ASK the vendor for their schedule recommendation and go with that. They know what times work, and what doesn't.

Be sure to also ask them what happen if you arrived later than normal. It does happen so be sure to understand this.

Keith

Archived