shorts

kenorus

Smart Casual and Above

Ladies: Skirt or pants (no holes, rips or tears) complemented by sweater or blouse.

Gentlemen: Pants (no holes, rips or tears) with sports shirt or sweater. Shirts must have sleeves.

Note: T-shirts, swimsuits, robes, bare feet, tank tops, baseball caps and pool wear are not allowed in the main restaurant or specialty restaurant at any time. Shorts and flip flops are not allowed in the evening hours. Additionally, guests are asked to follow the "Smart Casual and Above" dress code in the Celebrity Theater for all evening performances.

heck yeah. I wear a tux 2 nights mainly for two reasons.

1) I own one

2) compliments my wife well which may lead to ....well you get the idea.

Anyway yeah I change out of mine all the time shorts it is after dinner. I could care less about the shows, we sit on the back deck and chill with a couple drinks. Nobody will bother you.

I don't know for sure about shorts but after dinner on formal nights I always go back and put on my size 10 WW walking shoes under my formal dress.We skip the show and hang out on the aft deck or in the upstairs lounge.I have always gotten compliments on my fashion sense.There are no comfy formal womens shoes in my size. In shorts I wouldn't go in any lounge on formal night .Pool deck, aqua spa ,and the aft deck bar would be options for shorts in my opinion.

Archived