***VIDEOS*** of Our Summit Southern Caribbean Cruise Dec 11 – 18, 2010

mathgeek1978

I didn't get a chance to do any editing yet so I'll be posting my next video this evening -- Pigeon Point Beach is absolutely beautiful and you really don't want to miss this one. :D

Ohhh..you are teasing us now:D;)...I will be back!:)

Oh goody:D because I want to go there next month too! Did you go

on your own? If so, how much was the cab?

We went on our own and it's $20 each way for up to 4 people. We found a couple to share with us so it ended up costing us $5 per person each way.

The cab driver will offer to pick you up at the beach at a later time. But if he doesn't show up (ours didn't) there should be plenty of cabs there to take you back to the ship. (There were about 5 - 6 drivers there soliciting passengers when we left).

We went on our own and it's $20 each way for up to 4 people. We found a couple to share with us so it ended up costing us $5 per person each way.

The cab driver will offer to pick you up at the beach at a later time. But if he doesn't show up (ours didn't) there should be plenty of cabs there to take you back to the ship. (There were about 5 - 6 drivers there soliciting passengers when we left).

Oh good.:) I am going and if I can't find folks on my roll call who want to

join me I will look for some other pax who might want to go when we disembark the ship.

Thanks for the help:)

Pigeon Point Beach is classic Caribbean – white sand, clear turquoise water, colorful boats, palm trees… just like a picture straight from a travel magazine. Taxi from the terminal is $20 each way for up to 4 people, so if you can find someone to share it’s only $5 per person each way.

This is my favorite beach, and here’s video #8:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mathgeek1978?feature=mhum#p/u/0/Kdbj3vCSbBY

Thank you again:)...looks lovely and since you did not mention it

I am hoping that means there are no vendors pestering people....

We were there for several hours and I don't recall any vendors bothering people. Overall, a VERY beautiful beach and a relaxing experience.

Did you have to turn in your passports when you boarded or when you left the ship at port?

You'll need to show your passport to get inside the terminal, and again during check-in. You will not need your passport in any of the ports. I always lock them up in the safe in the cabin. The next time you'll need your passport is when you go through customs after you have disembarked from the ship.

Well, that’s just about all the videos that I have. In conclusion, the last video will be a slideshow of some of the pictures that we took during the cruise. These are some of our fondest memories and we love to share them with everyone here.

Hope you have enjoyed these videos. In the near future I’ll post a cruise highlight video. This will take a lot of heavy editing and could take me a while, but I’ll be working on it.

Enjoy the slideshow!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mathgeek1978?feature=mhum#p/u/0/ClqGkirhvf0

Archived