Booking a future cruise from the ship?

kessdarln

I plan to take a Cruise on the Epic after my NCL cruise this summer. Should I book it while on the ship or will I find better rates later? How does this work?

They no longer have the option to book a cruise while on the ship. What they offer now is to purchase a "Cruise Reward Certificate" which is $250 and gives you an automatic $100 OBC for the cruise that you are on. This certificate can be used as full deposit for any non-suite cruise of 6 days or longer that is booked with NCL or any TA you choose.........within 4 years.

We think it's a great program.

Full details, fine print, can be found here....

http://www2.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/cruise-rewards

This certificate can be used as full deposit for any non-suite cruise of 6 days or longer that is booked with NCL or any TA you choose.........within 4 years.

OK, so if I understand right, since I am traveling alone, I can book a studio through my TA with one of these? Thanks

They no longer have the option to book a cruise while on the ship. What they offer now is to purchase a "Cruise Reward Certificate" which is $250 and gives you an automatic $100 OBC for the cruise that you are on. This certificate can be used as full deposit for any non-suite cruise of 6 days or longer that is booked with NCL or any TA you choose.........within 4 years.

Do you know why they wont let you use it to book a suite by any chance?

Do you know why they wont let you use it to book a suite by any chance?

The suite deposits are more expensive than the regular cabins. They will let you use it as partial payment of the deposit from what I've read....so you just have to pay the difference, and still can take advantage of getting the immediate $100 OBC.

OK, so if I understand right, since I am traveling alone, I can book a studio through my TA with one of these? Thanks

I haven't tried it personally, but from reading the fine print I would say yes. You might want to confirm it with the Cruise Consultant on the ship before purchasing it, just to verify it.

we booked a penthouse for march 19 on the epic and they took our cruise rewards certificate, no questions asked!!

chip brady

Archived