FYI: JetBlue Group Reservations

I don't know if I can post this here or not, but I'll give it a whirl since I see so many other posts about various airlines.

We are a group of 10 flying to FL from Maine in May for our Freedom of the Seas cruise. I did some research and found out that JetBlue does group reservations for 10 people and over. The flight price was just slightly cheaper, but the great thing was that we only had to pay $50pp to reserve the seats and final payment isn't due until 30 days before we fly. It was a great way to reserve seats and not have to pay that big chunk of money up front. I don't know if other airlines do this, but I thought someone may find it of some help in their future plans.

Hey, thats good to know. We're from Maine as well, don't see many people from Maine on Cruise Critic:confused:. We're going on Oasis in about 6 weeks:D flying out of Portland on Jet Blue.

Nice to see a fellow Mainer! We live in the greater Brunswick area. We were happy to get to book with JetBlue as they have no baggage fees and getting to pay it off slowly was certainly a bonus. It gives us a chance to make final payment on the cruise and not have to worry about paying for the airfare until then.

Enjoy Oasis!

Nice to see a fellow Mainer! We live in the greater Brunswick area. We were happy to get to book with JetBlue as they have no baggage fees and getting to pay it off slowly was certainly a bonus. It gives us a chance to make final payment on the cruise and not have to worry about paying for the airfare until then.

Enjoy Oasis!

Most airlines have group fares, though not always cheaper. The numbers also vary from airline to airline for what constitutes a group.

Archived