Valentines Day on the Ecstasy

willandjonsmom

My DH and I and 3 other couples will be joining you!! There was a thread fot this cruise awhile back but it was very quiet so I have not checked lately or I would have seen yours. We are looking forward to our cruise and I hope the ship does a little something special and decorates for Valentines day.:)

Glad to see others on here now - I wonder why the roll call is so slow....This is our first Carnival cruise, how many of you have sailed on carnival before and how many on the Ecstasy? Have you made plans on what you are doing? Shore excursrions?

Glad to see others on here now - I wonder why the roll call is so slow....This is our first Carnival cruise, how many of you have sailed on carnival before and how many on the Ecstasy? Have you made plans on what you are doing? Shore excursrions?

This will be our Tenth Cruise on Carnival Second on the Ecstasy, We love Carnival I can honestly say we have never had a complaint. Our plans in Progresso are to just hang out on the beach and have Lunch at Flamingos it is a great local place we found several trips ago, the food and the service are outstanding. In Cozumel just a relaxed day on the square grab some drinks and lunch. It has been awhile since we have done any excursions as we have traveled to Cozumel since our kids were young, but the Dolphin swim is first rate, also Channkanab Park is a great day trip, My parents did an ATV excursion in Progresso and they loved it.

We have to get a taxi but from all I have read that will not be a problem. I found most of my info on cc under Cozumel in the ports threads. Then I lookd them up on line and booked. They won't have more than 100 people at a time and a meal and drinks are included. From what I have read you pull up and are assigned a waiter who takes you to your palapa and seats you. They have a swimup bar at the pool and hot tubs. An ideal way to relax for me!!!:D

Dont count on special decorations. Women get a flower when entering the main dining room. (people report getting a heart shaped desert)

we hve sailed during valentines day for the past 10 years.

we decorate our cabin-- with red heart shaped lights around the mirror.

Expect the love and marriage show or newlywed game show to be done that day. Trivia will have a love theme.

Archived