Must Do's on the NCL Pearl W. Caribbean Sailing

2FLGuys

Only 9 days until we board the ship. The suspense is killing me. Any other must-eats. My friend told me I could order a banana split in the dining room. I am used to ordering two of everything when I can't decide, but will the speciality restaurants allow that sort of glutton behavior?

:) Anything is possible on a cruise! Go for it!

I leave out tomorrow for the first part of my back2back...at least I hope! Snow Snow go away! Staying at Hard Rock and will do some shopping in town for the kids. Not sure if I will have a chance to add onto list.

Must do to add .....The Thermal Spa! Ahhh They have a special on the first day of sailing for the package(at least I think its the first day) Also heard they sell out fast.

I'm jealous if your in the Aft (Fan Tail) Section!

Costa maya - Native choice tours, chachoben ruins. Wear good walking shoes!

Roatan - Victor Bodden's monkey jungle, but get there EARLY as it gets very crowded. Some would call it touristy, but I found holding hands with a monkey pretty exciting!

TravelGirl10, I think the spa package will definitely be worth it after a long day of island tromping. We are almost up to 100 people on our roll call. Enjoy your first leg on the Pearl and we will see you on the 30th. You will have to show us all of the must-eats in the buffet line. LOL. Paul

TravelGirl10, I think the spa package will definitely be worth it after a long day of island tromping. We are almost up to 100 people on our roll call. Enjoy your first leg on the Pearl and we will see you on the 30th. You will have to show us all of the must-eats in the buffet line. LOL. Paul

Cya soon! Less than 11 hrs and I will be on our flight!!!

I will check out all the spots~ Trust me :) Soon it will be your turn...Yeah!

Archived