What item did you WISH you would have packed?

Guest Time2gocruzn

I felt like I was having a conversation with my family at the dinner table.

Butt Wipes, farts, and our daily cycle is always a conversation piece! ha ha:D

Just to add to the list.....

Small bottle of Woolite to wash your skivies if you run out. (helps keep the smell away from your bathing suite also) Who actually wants to do laundry on vacation???

Clothes Pins - My husband almost lost his Bathing suit last year b/c he hung it out on a chair on the balcony to dry. (breezy day)

Fold up travel Bag - for those compulsive shoppers. You can get one at WAlmart for $11.00 that folds flat and zips up smaller than a sheet of paper. It was a life saver for us.

have found, though, one of the best values was Target brand 'Toddler Wipes' in the blue & green package ( They are in the Baby section nest to the diapers and normal baby wipes); they are the best value @ about $1.27 for 48 wipes.

Sweet! Picked up these flushable wipes last night. What a bargain!

I haven't read this whole thread, but I'd like to comment that you really should not flush those "flushable" wipes down the toilet while onboard a ship. Don't even take your own toilet paper. Unless you don't mind having your cabin and most of them around you, flooded with raw sewage. The sewage system onbaord a ship is very sensitive, they ask that you use nothing other than the toilet paper provided. If you need to use those wipes, discard them in the trash can.

I always look for things I can do without, rather than adding to the pile of "stuff". I find the ships to be quite sophisticated and provide for my needs.

One thing I have learned (the hard way) to always carry is our cell phone. I have it turned off all week, but it is far better to have one along in case you do need to make a call when you return from your cruise (cancelled flights, contacting shuttle, call home/work to check in) Not only are pay phones a hassle, we found them to be a lot more expensive and they totally grossed me out the last time I had to use one (dirty, yuck!).

• 2 weeks later...

One of the things that my husband and I always forget is not what to pack but where to pack it. Pack an extra bathing suit and sunscreen in your carry on bag onto the ship. If you get there as early as suggested on these boards you will enjoy sitting by the pools drinking nice fruity drinks and not sweating to death! You never know when your luggage will get to the room.

Archived