How do you get the e-docs?

haggis_10000

E-docs are the electronic version of the cruise documents that had previously been mailed to passengers about a month or so prior to the cruise. You can access them on the Celebrity website under My Celebrity.

You will also want to complete the online check in process and print your express pass to show at check in. Once final payment is done, you'll be able to order your luggage tags online also. Those will arrive in the mail within 5 or 7 days after you order them.

Go into My Celebrity on the Celebrity website, register your cruise by adding your name and reservation number and then follow the prompts to complete the online paperwork.

Mary

You don't have to print out e-docs. They are about 30 pages of information about the cruise such as cruise summary, travel summary, travel documents, arrival and departure information, shore excursions, cruise/cruisetour ticket contract and on and on.....you can just go through them and read them without printing them out unless you are someone who likes to have paperwork. Your express pass you need printed but the e-docs are just a booklet of information...save the paper and click the read on-line version not the printable version.

I find it easiest just to download and save them in the folder on my computer where I keep all the other info for the cruise. That way I don't need to go online to read them and don't need to waste any paper or ink to print them. I store the xpress pass there too, knowing that if I misplace the paper copy I can always print another one.

Usually I have no need for the e-docs, but it is nice to have them readily available should I want to look at them, even when the Celebrity website is down and long after they are no longer available online.

I called Celebrity today because I wanted to view my e docs. I was frozen out of the site when I tried to review them. They said they are having technical problems and hope to have resolved later today.

Steve there may be a faster way but this was how I got mine.

On the www.celebritycruise.com page click on the top tab that says "before crusing" Then click on Manage my Reservation and it will ask for your user name and password. You should see that you have a reservation number already. Then in the little drop down box to the right click on Manage my Reservation and click GO. A window will come up with your online information and under the Shadowed in Blue Box on the left there is a box that says Vacation Summary and you will see Guests and Documentation Summary. Click on online Check-In again and it will list a summary from 1-4 things that you can manage. You have to just click on start check in process once again and it will ask you to select the guests who you wish to check-in. I just clicked all guests in reservation then click continue. This will bring you to the online check-in page which you may have already filled in with all your personal info and passport info, etc. If you haven't filled this in then you need to do so and that is why you can't get your x-pass and edocs. If you did then just hit click and save and it brings you to online check-in summary where you will see a summary with #4 being your X-passes to print out and right below that a box with E-docs. Hope these steps help you out. Your curise must be paid in full to get this information and your on-line check in must be complete. Good Luck!

Archived