Hey Gang! Mr. Y is boarding a cruise in a month!

Mr. Y

Gang,

I would like to announce my hosses and I will be cruising out of Jacksonville on Feb. 10 and we will be lounging in the Bahamas. First of all, can someone tell what the police situation is in the Bahamas in case of some my hosses run into trouble? Second, does anyone know the ship the Fascination well? How are the johns on the deck, are they clean? Also, does anyone know anything about the type of nightclub they have? My hosses and I spent a lot of time at night in the club last year when we were on the inspiration. Also does anyone know who is in charge of the dining room for this ship? Last year, we had a hoss name Joseph on the Inspiration in charge of the dining room. Joseph did a nice job until the third when night, that's when I got into trouble with a steak that was a little too rare. Let's leave at that. But this Hoss is back and ready to have a relaxing week of partying, shots of jack and airing it out by the pool.

Take care, Gang.

Thanks Firefly,

We have a lot of experience from last year, but I want to make sure my gang is prepared when we port in the Bahamas. I don't know the lay of the land that well and I am nervous that some of my hosses might wrangle it up with some of the locals at the Cantinas.

Hey Gang!

If anyone was on that one ship that lost power is out there a few months ago please contact me. I have a series of questions. I want to have my gang prepared in case this happens when we are on the fascination in one month.

How do you prepare for this? Should I bring extra water and some Spam products for my gang just in case? How do I clean out the toilets? Do I do that or does the steward do? Should I bring extra life jacket and blankets? Thanks your answers will be very helpful like they always are?

Thanks again, Gang!

Seriously .. this one one thing that is a one in a million chance. A almost new ships that something went wrong that should not have, and then complicated by the fire extinguishers system also apparantly failing to perform up to par.

You will be on a old ship already broken in.

How would one email you btw .. not that you couldnt find out here on CC about Splendor. (Carnival's 2nd newest ship).

I think some people are now packing flashlights though!!! lol. .. just in case as you said, but no spam .. please!! lol that was just a bad rumor, no spam feed to the pax.

this should be one interesting cruise to be on. Not to mention this person is asking some ridiculous questions given he has already been on a cruise. I hate to use the word often used when threads like this appear, but if it sounds like a t***i, asks questions like a t***l.....it very may well be a t***l

this should be one interesting cruise to be on. Not to mention this person is asking some ridiculous questions given he has already been on a cruise. I hate to use the word often used when threads like this appear, but if it sounds like a t***i, asks questions like a t***l.....it very may well be a t***l

can't figure out your *** but I get the jist of what you are saying...perhaps the influence of alcohol is too blame for this diatribe?

Hey Gang!

Thanks for the feedback! Fire-- I need to be prepared for the worst possible scenario for my Hosses and I. I always like to be prepared and I always like having an answer for my hosses when we have our meeting in two weeks. I enjoy coming on this board and picking each other's brain and getting suggestions from the gang on the board.

I am unfamiliar with the islands of the Bahamas so if the gang here can tell me what we can do there and where to stay out of trouble let me know and I will pass it on to my hosses.

Thanks. Gang

I believe Senor Frog's would have a trough large enough to water your hosses. There is also a Hard Rock if the hosses need some soothing music. Also a Harley Davidson store if your hosses need some hoss power.

I believe Senor Frog's would have a trough large enough to water your hosses. There is also a Hard Rock if the hosses need some soothing music. Also a Harley Davidson store if your hosses need some hoss power.

Thanks, Gang. Does anyone know if Harley Davidson rents bikes?

thanks, gang

Thanks, Gang. Does anyone know if Harley Davidson rents bikes?

thanks, gang

No its just a shop to sell merchandise.

PS you can easily rent scooters if you are so inclined. Dont know if your hosses would feel put upon to ride brightly colored scooters or not. You will see them when you come out of the port building in Nassau.

Freeport is the one that isnt close to anything.

Thanks, Gang!

About the answers regarding riding hogs all around the island. I'm still looking for the person's name who runs the dining room on the Fascination. Joseph took care of my hosses last year on the inspiration with some great cooking. I would like to contact this guy in advance so I can post the daily menus to my hosses.

Thanks, Gang!

Thanks, Gang!

About the answers regarding riding hogs all around the island. I'm still looking for the person's name who runs the dining room on the Fascination. Joseph took care of my hosses last year on the inspiration with some great cooking. I would like to contact this guy in advance so I can post the daily menus to my hosses.

Thanks, Gang!

Here's all the menus https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DinnerDesserts_master.html

We were in the your-time MDR(the Sensation) in August and I think the Maitre d' was a gal named Dessi.

Archived