Day passes at hotels in St. Thomas

Tiggercat

We were at Emerald beach in February and will be back in January during our Allure cruise. Great beach, good food and spirits!

Did you use the pool?

Also, does anyone know if this facility is close to where Disney docks?

• 2 weeks later...
I just sent a request for Emerald Bay. I think that's where we'd like to go for the day. Our cruise is Aug 26th and we are in port from 11-7, so having use of the facilities, etc., would be nice. Does anyone know if you don't rent a room, but use the beach area etc., are you still able to use the pool? Thanks in advance!

I would be curious how your August stay at Emerald Beach goes. I did get information from them on a day room and it sounds like something we would do.

I emailed Emerald Bay Resort and asked if we booked this ahead of time would we get our money back if the ship didn't make the port due to inclement weather, and they said they decided this on a case-by-case basis. Well, that isn't a risk I'm willing to take. I would think w/out a doubt they would reimburse you if the ship can't make it to that port. Based on that and the price w/the restricted time, I'm going to search out something else. We did find the Westin for St. Martin. If anyone is interested in a resort setting go to resortforaday.com and they will take care of you. They do guarantee your money back if the ship doesn't make the port due to inclement weather. Your food and drinks are extra, but we do get a room and use of the amennities. Also, you can come whenever you get into the port and stay as long as you want. The cost was $149 for up to 4 people. If you split that, it really isn't bad to experience the resort setting.

We did find the Westin for St. Martin. If anyone is interested in a resort setting go to resortforaday.com and they will take care of you. They do guarantee your money back if the ship doesn't make the port due to inclement weather. Your food and drinks are extra, but we do get a room and use of the amennities. Also, you can come whenever you get into the port and stay as long as you want. The cost was $149 for up to 4 people. If you split that, it really isn't bad to experience the resort setting.

I found the very same thing and this is what we're doing in St. Martin this year too!!! Can't get anyone on our role call to join us, so hubby and I will be paying the $149. Still--not a bad deal though since this includes a room.

I found the very same thing and this is what we're doing in St. Martin this year too!!! Can't get anyone on our role call to join us, so hubby and I will be paying the $149. Still--not a bad deal though since this includes a room.

I agree and it will be nice checking out the resort and having a room to clean up in. Just don't take a long nap and miss the ship. I'm not sure when your cruise happens, but ours is Aug 26th, so whoever goes first can let the other know any inside tips, etc!

Archived