Azura Caribbean Dress Code

meggawatt

The new brochure has made changes and says on page 24

"We apply the dress codes in the majority of the restaurants, bars and in the theatres. And goes on to say it applies to all passengers over18."

So you can do you own thing but your choice of evening activities will be very restricted.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

Dai

What surprised us was how very early people were dressed for dinner on formal nights, and I'm talking 4.30pm or even before. We actually saw a man having drinks in Metropolis in his dinner suit at 3.30! Maybe he was excited to wear it, and was perfectly entitled to. :D

We like to have a beer outside on the promenade deck each day after walking round a few times, but felt very uncomfortable going inside for drinks in our shorts and t shirts, even at that time, on formal nights as people were sat in the bar, dressed up for early dinner already :eek:

We were on Azura at the beginning of Feb - we only ate in the MDR (Freedom Dining) on one of the two semi-formal nights and my husband wore a shirt, tie and trousers and he wasn't turned away for not having a jacket.

IMO 6 nights wearing a jacket in the caribbean is too much as it was far too hot.

There seemed to be a lot of discussion about dress code on these forums which I read before I went but we never had any problems.

We were on Azura at the beginning of Feb - we only ate in the MDR (Freedom Dining) on one of the two semi-formal nights and my husband wore a shirt, tie and trousers and he wasn't turned away for not having a jacket.

IMO 6 nights wearing a jacket in the caribbean is too much as it was far too hot.

There seemed to be a lot of discussion about dress code on these forums which I read before I went but we never had any problems.

Perhaps you got in just in time.:D:rolleyes:

:)Happy Cruising:)

:cool:

Dai

Archived