Any Sushi on the Golden?

llarosa

Every Princess cruise I have sailed on seems to have one afternoon that they have sushi at the buffet. Usually a pretty nice spread. But I only remember seeing it once during a sailing, so tell DD to keep her eyes open for lunch.

Nitemare is correct. It was only cooked. My DIL was the sushi eater- she pronounced it good. I am not sure about the frequency. It seems she had it the sea day on the Golden. We were on the Feb. 13th sailing.

We had two days where "cooked" sushi was available on the Island Princess in November. If your daughter is a really into sushi, she may not feel that this sushi bar stacks up. I too love sushi, but what was offered on the ship was not what I would find at a good sushi restaurant at home. We had sushi on Oahu that was quite good. We will be on the Golden in May and I'll have to have a sushi fix before I leave home! Have a great cruise!

We were on the Golden last week. According to the Patter, from 6 - 11 Friday night there was an Asian buffet which included Sushi. We didn't check it out so I don't know what was up there. That is also the 2nd formal night.

Archived