"Papa Bear" Beach question

ripaula

I read on the Papa Bear site that the "majority chooses the beach".

I kinda really want to go to Magens Bay, so I don't know if this is a good tour for me. Anyone with experience and advice??

That is what his sight said when we went too but some of our group went to Magen's Bay & some went to Coki. You can always e-mail Papa Bear & he will let you know before you go if he will still go to more than one place.

The confirmation e-mail he sent when we made our reservation specifically says he will take us to Magen's Bay. We'll ask again before leaving on the tour. Since you pay after the tour, we wouldn't be out anything if they can't guarantee Magen's and could always have other options.

Cool! You pay after the tour? Does that mean if something comes up and you miss the tour, you're under no obligation? This was one reason I was hesitant to "book" plans rather than play it by ear...

From the confirmation e-mail:

"Payment is made to the tour guide (in cash) upon completion of the tour. If you decide to cancel your tour, please take the time to inform us that you are not coming. If you fail to notify us, other people may miss out on the opportunity of joining us on the tour."

Off topic, I know...but.....We will be rooting for your Packers today! We lived in Green Bay for 10 years and are huge fans! It is going to be a great game!

Well, we're originally from Milwaukee but four years ago moved just across the border in northern Ill-Annoy. We work with tons of Bear fans and going to work tomorrow could be quite painful if things don't go our way. I have my fingers crossed for a win (which makes typing extremely difficult...)

Archived