Prices for Freedom

I doubt prices will change much from what they are right now. Overly inflated is an understatement, but as I am working on a group for October, here are indiv. rates I got from Royal Caribbean yesterday for C&A members. Also, my TA emailed me the other day with slightly better prices for the October 15th sail date.

Summer Rates (July 23, 2006)

Inside Cat Q: $1344

Outside Cat I: $1544

Balcony Cat E2: $1694

October 15, 2006

Inside Cat Q: $744

Outside Cat I: $893

Balcony Cat E2: $999

they have a new price list on the boards right now and they are much cheaper. It shows up on the CC home page.

I doubt prices will change much from what they are right now. Overly inflated is an understatement, but as I am working on a group for October, here are indiv. rates I got from Royal Caribbean yesterday for C&A members. Also, my TA emailed me the other day with slightly better prices for the October 15th sail date.

Summer Rates (July 23, 2006)

Inside Cat Q: $1344

Outside Cat I: $1544

Balcony Cat E2: $1694

October 15, 2006

Inside Cat Q: $744

Outside Cat I: $893

Balcony Cat E2: $999

they have a new price list on the boards right now and they are much cheaper. It shows up on the CC home page.

You are right - sort of. These are the same rates I got via email from another agency, but these are for non-peak sail dates. The rates I was qoted were divided into peak and non-peal sailings. June through August were pricing out as peak rates, with some savings in late August. The rates I got came directly from Royal Caribbean. I simply posted these so people could get an idea of what pricing was like. I'm guessing once group rates go online the middle of this month, prices will come down. We all know you'll usually get better pricing through an agency, so it's best to go that route.

The one CC is using for this promotion - Cruise Club of America - is not one I have used before. But I decided to call them. Right away, the guy I spoke with confirmed that those rates are NOT for summer; rather, the prices on the add is for the September 10th sailing. I spoke with a guy named TJ at ext. 212 who confirmed that my prices are what he is offering for the two sail dates I checked on yesterday. I thought you'd like to know.

Rates

Inside from $699 per person

Oceanview from $848 per person

Balcony from $947 per person

Deluxe from $1,449 per person

Archived