What TIME did you debark the LEGEND today?

ciship

Hi cship, we were on the Legend 10/31 sailing-so not so recent but to give you a general idea we were zone 11 and off of the ship at 10:20.

Here is a tip, We waited for our zone to be called in a little seating area directly across from the Legend's Coffee Cafe. The area has comfy chairs, love-seats and small tables. It is located on deck 2 which is where they want you to wait to be called. We grabbed a cup of coffee and just relaxed until our number was called.

Hi cship, we were on the Legend 10/31 sailing-so not so recent but to give you a general idea we were zone 11 and off of the ship at 10:20.

Here is a tip, We waited for our zone to be called in a little seating area directly across from the Legend's Coffee Cafe. The area has comfy chairs, love-seats and small tables. It is located on deck 2 which is where they want you to wait to be called. We grabbed a cup of coffee and just relaxed until our number was called.

Thank you for that info. I need to be in Orlando by a certain time so i am trying to gage how close the call will be to make my connection.

Thank you for that info. I need to be in Orlando by a certain time so i am trying to gage how close the call will be to make my connection.

You could do self-assist and carry off your own luggage or bring your airline reservation and get a lower zone#. On a Sunday morning there shouldn't be too much traffic on I-4. Good Luck.

Not sure when you're sailing, but they've announced the Legend WILL stop in Belize this week.

We don't sail until July......but, I'm kind of bummed. Am not looking forward to Belize. Would have liked any other alternate location. Thank you for the info though:)

Just off this morning! had zone 3 and we were out around 9am. Had an 11:50 flight from TPA and had plenty of time to spare.

We did not go to Belize but had a fantastic day in Costa Maya.

Just off this morning! had zone 3 and we were out around 9am. Had an 11:50 flight from TPA and had plenty of time to spare.

We did not go to Belize but had a fantastic day in Costa Maya.

I am really hopeful Belize is cut out of this itinerary all together!

I've had some of my favorite excursions in Belize!

Please elaborate? It seems everything worth going to is over an hour from the ship. Makes me too nervous to be that far from the ship. If there is anything close by and safe.....please educate me!

Archived