Dream Cabin 7455

gmldolphin

Has anyone ever stayed in cabin 7455 on the Dream? We are booked in the cabin for the Sept. sailing and I was looking for some pictures. I would like to see the whole cabin and what the balcony is like also. Is there a couch or some chairs in the room? Thanks for any answers you can give me.

Gail

Its the L shaped cabin located on the starboard side of the ship-- all the way aft.

there is no sofa in the cabin only one chair--

here is my album for the liberty- it will be the same

http://travel.webshots.com/*****

I rather have the regular side cabin-= much more floor space in the cabin.

The balcony will be smaller but how much space does two people need.

I hated to lay in bed on my one side to see TV-

Thanks so much for posting your photos. I have been told that it a great room and also that it is much smaller than a normal balcony room. I sure hope that we are not disappointed with this cabin since it is our very 1st balcony cabin out of 18 cruises. Is the TV in a spot that you can only see it if you lay on your side? Is there more space to put you belongings than in a regular cabin? We've never sailed the Dream either so this is going to be a new experience for us all around. The biggest Carnival ship we have ever been on was the Glory. Thanks again for all your help.

Thanks so much for posting your photos. I have been told that it a great room and also that it is much smaller than a normal balcony room. I sure hope that we are not disappointed with this cabin since it is our very 1st balcony cabin out of 18 cruises. Is the TV in a spot that you can only see it if you lay on your side? Is there more space to put you belongings than in a regular cabin? We've never sailed the Dream either so this is going to be a new experience for us all around. The biggest Carnival ship we have ever been on was the Glory. Thanks again for all your help.

there is plenty of space-- its down the hall.

The tv sits above the vanity-- and its on one side of the bed-- so yea youwill have to lay on your side to watch it. and you cant see if is someone is getting dressed.

Personal experince-- and i am a minority-- I prefer more space in the cabin with the sofa... then the longer balcony.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there anyone out there that has ever stayed in cabin 7455 on the Carnival Dream that can let me know how the cabin was? Also if anyone has any pictures of the inside of the cabin and the balcony I would also appreciate seeing them. I have heard bad and good things about this cabin and really don't know what to expect. This will be our first balcony cabin and I just want to enjoy every minute of staying in it. Thanks for any info you can provide me with.

Gail

Archived