Istanbul - Cruise on the Bosphorus

We will be disembarking in Istanbul and will be taking an overnight before flying home. Since we've been to Instanbul before and toured the main sights, we want to take a cruise on the Bosphorus this time. It would be great if we could find a tour company that could pick us up from the ship (with luggage) and return us to the hotel. We would appreciate anyone with recommendations for such an arrangement.

Search this forum for Bosporous cruises. Somebody decsribed an ultimate expensive private yacht cruise that was mouth watering. Or you could hire a guide, discuss what you want to see, do and eat, and just take one of the public ferries and see what you want, get off where you want, eat special meal where you want. Then you could take a taxi back or the ferry.

I'm a little unclear what you are asking for. You want a tour company that will take you (and your luggage) to the ferry for a cruise? And then return you to your hotel? This doesn't seem to make a lot of sense if that's the case. Why not just drop off your luggage at your hotel (I'm sure they could arrange a pickup) and then do your Bosphorus cruise?

Where is your hotel located?

I'm a little unclear what you are asking for. You want a tour company that will take you (and your luggage) to the ferry for a cruise? And then return you to your hotel? This doesn't seem to make a lot of sense if that's the case. Why not just drop off your luggage at your hotel (I'm sure they could arrange a pickup) and then do your Bosphorus cruise?

Where is your hotel located?

Cruisemom, I really enjoy reading all your advise about the middle east/

turkey...thank you.

We will be spending time before our Nov. cruise in Istanbul and have Rick Steve's book for ou DIY time. But we want to do a Bosphorus river cruise. I have looked at some sites but am having trouble deciding. I think I would prefer a whole day cruise instead of a night one with dinner...any advise or information you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Safe travels, Mary

Archived