Sanctuary booking question

Cruise Junky

Hi we're on the coral for 17 days in May. I'm thinking booking the sanctuary for the entire time is going to be mega $$$$$$$. If we book it just for the day, can hubby, the early riser, book it for both of us, or do we both have to be there?

They open at 8 right? What time would you recommend lining up? Also do you think there'd be a deal for 17 days or the regular $15 pd/pp?

Thanks

Hi we're on the coral for 17 days in May. I'm thinking booking the sanctuary for the entire time is going to be mega $$$$$$$. If we book it just for the day, can hubby, the early riser, book it for both of us, or do we both have to be there?

They open at 8 right? What time would you recommend lining up? Also do you think there'd be a deal for 17 days or the regular $15 pd/pp?

Thanks

a) Only one of you needs to be the early riser to book for both of you.

b) I suspect that the 17 days booked at the start would be $15/day.

c) No good advice on how early to get on the line in the AM. Never tried it.

Can you only book on the morning you are going to use the Sanctuary or can you book a few days ahead?

No, if you're booking on a daily basis, you cannot book a few days ahead . . . you can only book a seat in the Sanctuary for that day.

I would recommend getting in line about 6 - 6:30. Yes many people want it for the day and there is usually only a handful of seats left. I would use this as a splurge as soon as you go to the ship.....go up and pick your seats for the whole cruise....you will LOVE it.

Thanks

He can book it for both of you but if you book by the day it's $20/pp/day.

The $15 is only if you book for the whole cruise.

And I second the advice to book it for the whole cruise. It makes for an entirely different experience when you know you have those wonderful comfortable lounges waiting for you every day no matter when you get there. You also get to know the stewards that way and it's a different level of service than you'll find anywhere else. More like what cruising was like 30 or 40 years ago.

Also, there are 2 sets of loungers on the second floor of the Coral that are under a gazebo. You have to like shade (although there are 2 thick comfy chairs right in front of them that are in the sun that you can sit in) but that area is wonderful!

We now make a stop to reserve the Sanctuary the very first thing we do on every cruise.

And I second the advice to book it for the whole cruise. It makes for an entirely different experience when you know you have those.

Really not sure I want to pay $510 for just the Sanctuary on this trip. Now if it came with unlimited Martini's I'm in ;) I think we'll be ok with a day or two. Hubby said he'll go up at 6 on the days that we want it.

It isnt worth it if you have a balcony and the ship is big if you're where its warm it's a waste of goo money.

I agree with you 100%

Just off the Crown and booked the Sancutary and what a joak No one was there

A lot of mony for nothing a waiter to bring you water a chase lounge with a cushion

If they bring you food $3.00 delivery charge My wife did not use it and they where nice enough to refund hers.

I only used it maybe about 3 hr. on a 7 day cruise

SAVE YOUR MONY

STUR DAYTON, OHIO

Archived