Creole Rock Water sports taxi boat question

retirepopo

Has any one try the taxi boat ride from Creole Rock water sport before? They told me it costs 20.00 dollars and the boat leave the beach every 20 minutes, when we email asked them twice about was the 20.00 for a day use, or has a limited usage, and it has been over two weeks no reply yet.

Any information will be appreciated.

Has any one try the taxi boat ride from Creole Rock water sport before? They told me it costs 20.00 dollars and the boat leave the beach every 20 minutes, when we email asked them twice about was the 20.00 for a day use, or has a limited usage, and it has been over two weeks no reply yet.

Any information will be appreciated.

I would suggest that you carefully read their website again.

I would suggest that you carefully read their website again.

Actually the taxi boat ride to the Creole Rock is not mentioned on their website. Unless you have a different website than the one that I have.

I got the taxi boat ride info from their email when I first required about the snorkel trip.

This is the website i used: snorkel-trips-sxm.com

Actually the taxi boat ride to the Creole Rock is not mentioned on their website. Unless you have a different website than the one that I have.

I got the taxi boat ride info from their email when I first required about the snorkel trip.

This is the website i used: snorkel-trips-sxm.com

Did you perhaps inquire about going to Happy Bay. They did call it a water taxi when they took us over to Happy Bay a couple of years ago.

They rent Kayaks but I would not recommend taking one by yourself out to Creole Rock. There are many boats and jet skis that come very close to the rock and IMHO it would be dangerous to go without a guide or at least a spotter who is familiar with the area.

I received a similar response when I emailed Creole Rock Watersports about a snorkel tour. After giving me details on the guided tour, they said:

"Otherwise we have taxi boats that drop off the guests at Creole Rock and makes runs every 20mins. The cost is $20pp and snorkel gear is included."

Erin

We went with Sebastian in August and it cost $35.00 for about 1 hr and 30 minutes with him in the water and keeping a close watch on the group and interesting marine life. It was well worth the cost for a safe and fascinating excursion.

The tragic death of a cruiser at the reef in Belize this week emphasizes the need to make safety the number one priority and we feel that we could not have been in better hands.

Again, the area can get very busy with water craft traffic and the current can get strong so keep that in mind while making your plans.

I received a similar response when I emailed Creole Rock Watersports about a snorkel tour. After giving me details on the guided tour, they said:

"Otherwise we have taxi boats that drop off the guests at Creole Rock and makes runs every 20mins. The cost is $20pp and snorkel gear is included."

Erin

That was the same reply that I got. When I asked about was the ride unlimited use, i got zero reply.

They did said the ride was about 5 minutes ride and leave the dock every 20 minutes.

Karysa We went with Sebastian in August and it cost $35.00 for about 1 hr and 30 minutes with him in the water and keeping a close watch on the group and interesting marine life. It was well worth the cost for a safe and fascinating excursion.

Is there a website to book this?

Karysa We went with Sebastian in August and it cost $35.00 for about 1 hr and 30 minutes with him in the water and keeping a close watch on the group and interesting marine life. It was well worth the cost for a safe and fascinating excursion.

Is there a website to book this?

I just google Creole Rock Watersports but the official website is :

snorkel-trips-sxm.com

Archived