Children's MDR menu?

EMH3kids

Yes. There will be a kids menu with typical items that children seem to like, and they are, of course, allowed to order off the regular menu, as well. I'm sure someone probably has an image of a recent kids' menu posted somewhere....

I was looking over the MDR menus that someone recently posted and it made me wonder - first time cruiser that I am - if there is a separate children's menu?

Not only is there a dreamworks themed children's menu, but it comes with 3D glasses!

Not only is there a dreamworks themed children's menu, but it comes with 3D glasses!

OMG - I hope that they have that on Oasis and not just Allure .... I hear they are starting up the character breakfasts the week before we sail so I'm not absolutely sure we will have that particular enjoyment.

Really?? My DS (5 when we sail) will LOVE this. First I've heard of it, would love if anyone could post a pic of this if one exists. He had an absolute blast last April on Oasis, and I'm excited for him to experience all the Dreamworks stuff.

I was looking over the MDR menus that someone recently posted and it made me wonder - first time cruiser that I am - if there is a separate children's menu?

Love the idea of their menu with the 3D glasses!

We were on Oasis last June and no charge for milk....

;)

We took ours home. I'll post some pictures of the menu and glasses tomorrow. The glasses and menu fold up into a sleeve that also has characters on it.

I also have a picture of the character breakfast menu, which was the chocolate breakfast menu as well.

We took ours home. I'll post some pictures of the menu and glasses tomorrow. The glasses and menu fold up into a sleeve that also has characters on it.

I also have a picture of the character breakfast menu, which was the chocolate breakfast menu as well.

This would be terrific. Look forward to your posting!

This would be terrific. Look forward to your posting!

I posted the 3D menu (front only for now) to my webshots (link below).

They're the last 2 images.

I'm not a great photographer, and the menu is in 3D, so it didn't come out great.

I merged 4 seperate pictures together in photoshop to make the last one.

If you click on the thumbnail in the Allure album on the last page, and then click on the picture again to open it in full screen, it'll be pretty clear.

The back of the menu had 4 drinks on it. I never paid much attention to it, since we didn't order any of the drinks off of this menu for our daughter, but shocking to me (now that I'm reading it) is the Pineapple Blast (Red Bull Energy Drink and Pineapple Juice)!!!!

In case you're hitting yourself to make sure that you read this one right...

RED BULL...REALLY? On a childrens Menu?!?!?!?!?!?! Ummmmm....

:confused:

I posted the 3D menu (front only for now) to my webshots (link below).

They're the last 2 images.

I'm not a great photographer, and the menu is in 3D, so it didn't come out great.

I merged 4 seperate pictures together in photoshop to make the last one.

If you click on the thumbnail in the Allure album on the last page, and then click on the picture again to open it in full screen, it'll be pretty clear.

The back of the menu had 4 drinks on it. I never paid much attention to it, since we didn't order any of the drinks off of this menu for our daughter, but shocking to me (now that I'm reading it) is the Pineapple Blast (Red Bull Energy Drink and Pineapple Juice)!!!!

In case you're hitting yourself to make sure that you read this one right...

RED BULL...REALLY? On a childrens Menu?!?!?!?!?!?! Ummmmm....

:confused:

Thanks for the pictures!

A few questions if you dont mind since you cruised with a little one (adorable by the way). How early did you have to get to the shows to get a seat? When can you make reservations for the character breakfasts? Before you go or when you get on the ship? Are there any problems getting reservations?

We picked this cruise for the kids and I want to make sure they will be able to do all of that stuff. We have never been on a ship this large and it is making me nervous that we wont be able to do things because of the number of people on board.

thanks!

Archived