Should i belive the bad reviews ?

arsenal4eva

this was our first ship of our cruising career . . . no stopping us now . . .we will be returning to her next week to do the canaries 21 st feb looking forward to it even though not glits and glam like aome big shipping lines.did fiords on the oceana last august so all cruises different :D:D:D

I've been looking through many reviews on the island escape ship. And have found that there are loads of good reviews. But a few bad ones have popped up. And as you do you only take notice of the bad ones. So is the ship any good ?

think 3star hotel and you wont be disappointed ,yes some people are barflys on all inc but 90% of guest are just decent holiday makers,we found gangs of unruly unsupervised kids a bit of a pest,even the comedian in the adult late night show stopped performing to give parents a peice of his mind and asked them to remove kids as unsuitable material

reading the bad reviews I was expecting to go on the IE and feet sticking to the carpet - I was worried about other things as well, and I am 120% most fussiest person ever - :rolleyes:

I worried for no reason - staff are constant cleaning nothing is too much trouble for them. We tipped one girl one night, 2 days later bar was crowded when we walked in and she was over right away asking if we wanted our usual drink. I know tips are included, however a wee extra tip doesn't hurt.

What I didn't like was a couple of passengers who had got food from the buffet, returned to their table and ate it, and deceided to go up for more using the same plate - I was just about to say something ( told you I am fussy), but nodded to a member of staff who in turn advised the passanger to go and get a clean plate. People then wonder how germs spread.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived