Navigator - La Veranda Dinner?

Texan1636

We just got our documents for a March 12 Caribbean cruise on Navigator, and I was surprised to see that the ship info booklet accompanying the documents indicate that choices for dinner are (i) Compass Rose, (ii) Prime 7 or (iii) room service. No indication that La Veranda is a dinner option. Does anybody know if this is correct? If so, this appears to be a change. I noticed that RachelG's post from her February Navigator trip indicated that she had dinner at La Veranda, and we had a nice casual dinner at La Veranda on a Voyager Baltic cruise this past August.

Thanks for any info.

It is a buffet in the evening, but a very good one. They have a nice selection of sushi, salads, and several hot dishes, plus pasta made to order. We found it just right when we were too tired for a big multicourse meal. The pasta was fresh--and really good.

Rachel, I agree. I have had many dinners in La Verandah on the Navigator and found the food very good. Had many nice chats with the Captain while there. That's where he and the senior staff eat when they are not officially socializing in the Compass Rose.

Archived