Seabourn sale

sasejm

We booked our July sailing on the Quest back in December. But when I saw the post about the sale I called my TA right away. Our fares dropped $500 per person and she was able to get us the lower fare. So that $1000 we saved on the cabin, just paid for our excursions :)

Thank you SO MUCH,,,for alerting us SASJEM...I called my travel agent and she reduced cost by $1,000 each,,,,and final payment was due on Monday,,,and probably would NOT have checked again,,,you ve made my day,,,,just love cruise critic....so helpful....and also used the referral credit for 400 onboard credit...yeah....:D:D

It seems booking these days is a 'cat and mouse game' ~I booked a voyage for next year directly with Seabourn and received an outstanding solo rate ~:D

Martita B.

Hi Martita

I have a friend who would really like to join us on the Quest in August. Would you mind sharing with me what supplement would be considered outstanding, it could just make the difference whether he joins us or not.

Thank you

Mark

Mark

For many years we solo Sailor's were spoiled by the "Run Of The Ship" rate ~110% I always booked at least a year or year and a half for my sailings, securing one of these suites. Those days are a thing of the past ~~For me booking a voyage now is simply a matter of "what" I am willing to pay ~ My suggestion to your friend is to invite a relative or a friend to join him thus paying the 2 to a suite rate. Also, using a knowledgable travel agent is a must ~this IS a deal maker or breaker ~

Happy Trails & Sails

Martita B.

Archived