Voyager wi-fi hot spots

Aprille

Anyone have a list of Voyager wi-fi hot spots or know where I can get one?

It will be our 3rd time on Voyager but I've never taken my laptop/netbook before. I will have a need to stay in touch with my elderly parents this cruise.

Thanks!

It will be our 3rd time on Voyager but I've never taken my laptop/netbook before. I will have a need to stay in touch with my elderly parents this cruise.

Thanks!

I don't have a list, but I do know that in the Viking Crown Lounge on deck 14 is a hot spot on Voyager.

this is what it is on the exlorer.....same type of ship, belive it is the same for the voyager.

Hot Spot Locations

Viking Crown Lounge - Deck 14 (I found this to be the fastest, VERY pleasent enviroment)

Solarium - Deck 11

Cafe Promenade - Deck 5

Two Poets Pub - Deck 5

Schooner Bar - Deck 4

Conference Center - Deck 2

I now am able to get a good connection in the Connoisseur Club on Deck 6. . .there must have been some technical opportunities yesterday.

Thanks!

I think the Pig and Whistle is one ( electric outlet too) as well as the Cafe Promenade.

Do these Wi-fi hotspot include the Serenade of the Seas?

The Radiance class has different hotspots. The centrum (you can get a signal on various decks), the crown and anchor lounge, the library, the Schooner Bar, the solarium, and I can't remember where else. When you get onboard, go to the internet cafe and you'll find a map/list of all the spots.

The Radiance class has different hotspots. The centrum (you can get a signal on various decks), the crown and anchor lounge, the library, the Schooner Bar, the solarium, and I can't remember where else. When you get onboard, go to the internet cafe and you'll find a map/list of all the spots.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, but is it free wifi? thinking of bringing my ipod touch. Let me know!

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, but is it free wifi? thinking of bringing my ipod touch. Let me know!

Absolutely not.

Base charge is 65 cents per minute.

There are package deals for more minutes at a lower cost per minute.

$ 35 = 60 minutes or 58 cents a minute

$ 55 = 100 minutes or 55 cents a minute

$ 75 = 150 minutes or 50 cents a minute

$100 = 250 minutes or 40 cents a minute

$150 = 500 minutes or 30 cents a minute

this is what it is on the exlorer.....same type of ship, belive it is the same for the voyager.

Hot Spot Locations

Viking Crown Lounge - Deck 14 (I found this to be the fastest, VERY pleasent enviroment)

Solarium - Deck 11

Cafe Promenade - Deck 5

Two Poets Pub - Deck 5

Schooner Bar - Deck 4

Conference Center - Deck 2

I now am able to get a good connection in the Connoisseur Club on Deck 6. . .there must have been some technical opportunities yesterday.

FYI: The Connoisseur Club is on Deck 5.

Archived