AI day passes in Nassau- Adult only

twinmommy08

Sandals is a much nicer resort but also twice as expensive for a day pass. The most recent prices I've heard here are $60 for Breezes and $115 for Sandals. It just depends on what you want to spend.

We've stayed at Sandals and liked it alot. We haven't been to Breezes yet but wouldn't mind trying it out. It looks like it would be a fun way to spend a day.

Both resorts are on Cable Beach so you can take the #10 bus (jitney). It costs $1.25 a person and you'll need the correct change. To get back to the ship, just walk back out to the main road and one will come along in a few minutes. Very easy.

I agree, Sandals is very nice. You pay more to get more. Getting to the Hotel was easy on the #10 bus, just tell the driver where you are going and he will let you know when you are there. In Dec. I was on one of the buses and someone asked if they needed exact change,the driver said no. Maybe some drivers are not as fussy.

• 2 months later...

Yes, I agree - Sandals is MUCH MUCH nicer than Breezes. Went to Breezes for "the day" on our Feb stop on the Gem - and we left within 2 hours. Not even close to what Sandals has to offer. Worth the price difference in my opinion.

Sandals has 2 large pools to use, there is a private island, a large swim up bar and great food. I prefer the larger pools. Is it worth the extra money? That is hard to tell, we also enjoyed the Paradise Island Harbour Resort at $50.00 per person. This place gets bad reviews. I had never been to a Sandals before so now I know what it is like. Next Oct. I will be in Nassau again and I will try another AI.

My husband and I did Wyndham day pass last month, $40 per person including a lunch buffet, towel and chairs. We went to the front desk and purchased it there. We arrived there around 10 and the beach was empty so we could sit anywhere. It was very nice and lunch was good. I don't know the price of alcoholic drinks because we didn't buy any. The ocean is very calm I think it was a lagoon. There was swimming pool but did not try it, I prefer the ocean. Went there by Jitnet #10, $1.25 per person.

• 4 weeks later...

I spent a week at Sandals in Nassau last year - fabulous. Food, atmosphere, just everything was great. There are 2 huge pools with swim up bars. One pool has a dj and activities going on and the other is just quiet and peaceful. There is a private island that has a boat that leaves on the 1/2 hour I think it was and they have a smaller pool with swim up bar and beach and there is also beach to swim at back by the hotel. Drinks were plentiful and staff was excellent. I was thinking of trying Breezes this time next month but fear from reviews it will not be worth the money. Still looking for something to do as we have 2 14 year olds with us and Breezes would take them.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived