Which Cabin Should I Choose on Allure!?

will773

I am looking in to getting a balcony cabin on the Allure. I am looking into two different cabin categories, both on deck 11.

Category D7 is cheaper (only by $20), but is located directly, three decks, below the cantilevered whirlpool.

Category D5 is away from the whirlpool, but is only 3 or 4 cabins away from Allure's hump. Will the hump detract from the view from this cabin or will it be just as good?

Which would you choose?

p.s. The cabins in question are 11556, 558, or 660 (D7), or 11580, 582, or 584 (D5)

Any help is appreciated!

I had cabin 9723; which was a boardwalk balcony. We had views of boardwalk, aquatheater, and the ocean in back of the ship. We loved it.

I just booked Oasis and really agonized over the balcony options. After a lot of reading and research on photos I ended up w/adjoining B1 balconies so that we could see the ocean (a bit), the Aqua Theater and the boardwalk. Seems like a "3 for 1" experience.

Before I did the research I really thought I'd get the typical D1/D1 or two D3 adjoiners. Not only were they pricier, the view doesn't change (which is what some people do want). Although I love having a balcony room, when you're at sea, sometimes it would be nice to see some activity too. So I thought the B1 would be the best of all worlds!

I've narrowed it down to D5, but now I'm going crazy over which cabins to choose. My first option is in the forward part of the ship, but it is only a few cabins away from the forward hump. My second option is located right between the two humps. Is this going to be a problem?

I was on Deck 9 starboard side right between the "humps" and had no problem with any obstruction of views from our balcony. I was quite happy with this location because it was in the middle of the ship and an easy distance between everything on board...front to back...up and down floors. There were no unwanted noises and sounds in this location from the nightclubs or ships machinery. Hope this was helpful.

I was on Deck 9 starboard side right between the "humps" and had no problem with any obstruction of views from our balcony. I was quite happy with this location because it was in the middle of the ship and an easy distance between everything on board...front to back...up and down floors. There were no unwanted noises and sounds in this location from the nightclubs or ships machinery. Hope this was helpful.

Thank you very much! Today I booked two cabins on deck 11 that are right between the humps! I am very excited and do not anticipate any problems with the cabin.

Archived