Sea Pass tied to cabin or CC?

Can anyone answer this question - Is each Sea Pass card tied directly to the cabin - or to each individual in a cabin?

For example, if I am sharing a cabin with someone and we want to track our onboard expenses separately - can we each use our own credit card to be tied directly to the individual Sea Pass card?

Or, do all charges get tied to the cabin itself, and we'll have to figure out and separate our charges ourselves?

Probably this is a dumb question, but had to ask.

TIA.

Can anyone answer this question - Is each Sea Pass card tied directly to the cabin - or to each individual in a cabin?

For example, if I am sharing a cabin with someone and we want to track our onboard expenses separately - can we each use our own credit card to be tied directly to the individual Sea Pass card?

Or, do all charges get tied to the cabin itself, and we'll have to figure out and separate our charges ourselves?

Prior to the cruise, in your on-line check-in, you set up your individual accounts. At the check-in counter, you present the credit cards attached to each account. Everything you charge on your card goes against your account, and same for your roommate. On your tv, you can go in to the accounts and choose which name to view.

Your question was far from dumb and you got the right answers. One thing that I will mention since someone mentioned charges that might go to the cabin, any charges for use of the mini-frig contents will go to the first person listed on the reservation. So if you are listed first and your cabin mate is consuming a lot of stuff from the frig you will get the charges on your account. I suspect if someone smokes in a non-smoking cabin the charge might also go to the first person on the reservation.

TIA.

As others said, individually. If there happen to be any charges that were supposed to be for the other person in the cabin (or aren't either of yours), just go to guest relations and they'll sort it out.

Have a great trip!

Archived