Just off the Elation (02/21) Cruise #8

moonandsun

Before you ask, no pictures. I am the worst at taking them, even worse at uploading them. I think for our 4 day cruise I took 4 pictures. Sorry! :rolleyes: GREAT WEATHER!! Lil' 4 day trip to Cozumel. I did this same cruise this past August and walked away from this one a bit more relaxed. Some things off the top of my head; shows were a bit better, singers could actually sing, new show "WIN!" was a nice addition. Crew seemed a bit more friendly. Food was the same, I am not sure we ever see a differnece in that area. Maitre D came to our table every night to say hello. This has NEVER happened in our past cruises (this was #8). His name was Freddy, very pleasent. CD, Kyle Post, well this is our 3 crise with him and all I can say is I am glad we don't book for the CD. He is B O R I N G, IMO, and the ACD, the same. Cozumel was super. We did the Twister to Pasion Island. WE LOVED IT! Open for questions, if you have any. Overall, great cruise, very relaxing. rooms were kept up perfectly. It is great to come home totally relaxed. :D

"Maitre D came to our table every night to say hello. This has NEVER happened in our past cruises (this was #8). His name was Freddy, very pleasent."

Interesting...we were on the Valentine's cruise before you. Only saw Freddy on the last night...

I too was on the cruise before you ...never meet Freddy. Interesting..maybe your table was close to his stand?

We loved our asst waiter.

I think Kyle is better than some other CDs. I had him on Conquest before. Thought he was better than Chris...

food the same lol. I agree. Which I guess is a good thing.

leaving on March 26th, are the doors metal.....will magnets stick or like a window cling?

is the deli area the same as the pizza area??? how is the deli, is it cold sandwhiches only?

The deli is almost hidden. Its in back of the area where other ships have the soft serve ice cream, and salads on both sides. They will toast any sandwich you order.

Pizza is in the far aft corner, port side.

The deli is almost hidden. Its in back of the area where other ships have the soft serve ice cream, and salads on both sides. They will toast any sandwich you order.

Pizza is in the far aft corner, port side.

There ya go..... The food is pretty much in one area. Not in multiple places like some ships. Sports bar is also in that same area, took my DH a few hours to find it. lol

Can you tell me about the Twister to Island Passion? We are going in two weeks and are thinking about taking this excursion. Did you go to Calica also?

We only went to Cozumel. Twister was great. Fun boat ride over and when you got to the island it was like the Corona commerical. Food and open bar as well. Very Relaxing, we would do it again no doubt. I was not a big fan of the shops on the island, prices were a bit high and you can get most of it in town. On the way back to the main island the boat ride in Twister was a bit rough, or maybe it just seemed that way after free drinks and food. Watch out for the Passion Punch, it is a sneaky lil drink.

I too was on the cruise before you ...never meet Freddy. Interesting..maybe your table was close to his stand?

We loved our asst waiter.

I think Kyle is better than some other CDs. I had him on Conquest before. Thought he was better than Chris...

food the same lol. I agree. Which I guess is a good thing.

that is interesting, out of 8 cruises, Freddy is the only one who EVER came to our table every night. We do YTD and sat in the corner by the kitchen every night. I thought we were being punished :(. Wait staff did a great job.

As far a CD's we are fond of Butch and I hear Tex is really good too. We are excited about our May trip as well as Oct. :D

Archived