E-Deck on Ecstasy

jmeans23970

I was in E153 I think last year and it was TERRIFFIC!! Location couldn't be beat and we never heard any noise in the room. Going back on E deck on Thursday (if there aren't any more fog issues:eek:). It was especially nice to walk right on board and go directly to our room. It also made debarktion day much nicer as well.

The Empress Deck is so convenient!!! Both for embark and debark!!! On the Starboard side (even numbered cabins), the doors to the Lobby/Atrium are usually closed and locked on Debarkation day... And a line forms in the passageway of the port (odd numbered side)... But that's the only thing that would be considered a nuisance.

We've been there and love it!!! In August, I'll be forward on Empress, port side, and it'll be convenient to the Lobby, Lobby Bar, and the stairs to Wind Star Dining Room (where they have open seating for breakfasts and lunches) and Neon Piano Bar...

We are are on the aft balcony also( starboard side). I think it's 253... anyway looking forward to it.

We had E259 back before they were balconies... Loved that cabin so very much!!!

The rocking and rolling of the sea made sleep comforting!!! LOVED IT!!! Up the center passageway to the aft elevators made almost everything -- but the Wind Star MDR (for open seating lunchs and breakfast) convenient. Pizza, Deli, Lido, Bars, Promenade, etc EASY EASY!!!

I saw the balcony on U253... WOW!!! Eyes Popping!!! It's HUGE!!! I commented to the couple in there that they could join the Balcony Club and no one would ever know... :rolleyes: ... :o

There's a full patio and then a balcony. I thought it was WONDERFUL!!!!

Archived