bus transport to miami

d1cso4

We used the bus for our last cruise on Eclipse, although we left from Ocala. We booked directly through Celebrity. They use Cruise Connection (website: Connect2cruise.com). Celebrity's price was less expensive than booking through the website. The bus arrives very early, picks up passengers for all the cruise lines, and drops off at the Ft. Lauderdale port before going on to Miami. There is no eating on the bus but you do stop for potty breaks and for breakfast. For us, it was economical and comfortable and we would do it again.

my wife and i are sailing on the eclipse on 11/27/11 and heard of the bus transport that takes us from brandon, fl to the port of miami. has anyone else taken such transportation ? thanks..

In the past we used to do Cruise Connection Buses out of Orlando. They did a good job. I think they are the same ones.

my wife and i are sailing on the eclipse on 11/27/11 and heard of the bus transport that takes us from brandon, fl to the port of miami. has anyone else taken such transportation ? thanks..

I have taken the Cruise Connection Bus down for 4 my of past cruises when they offered it from where I live here in Palm Coast. They don't pick up in Palm Coast any more....you have go down to Daytona here on the east coast to get picked up. Here on the east coast they used to pick up as far north as Jacksonville but not no more. I will be using this service again for my upcoming 3/27 Carnival Glory cruise this time getting picked up in the Tampa-Brandon area (where my sister lives; driving down the day before and leaving my car at her house). This way my car will be safe since you can not park overnight at any of their pickup locations.

Enjoy your cruise!:)

Archived