Transportation to Port Canaveral

cobra-cruiser

Has anyone ever used Port Canaveral Cruise Shuttles?

http://portcanaveralcruiseshuttles.com/

Looks like their rate is $80 for round trip for 2 ppl. That's the lowest rate I've seen but I'm not sure if they are reliable.

I am also flying in morning of the cruise with a stop-over...

Here is a popular on here that is recommended by others but I haven't used them. Good luck and happy cruising!!!!!!http://orlandodisneylimo.com/

We are flying in the same day as well and arriving on a non stop flight at 11:20am. I think we are going with a private service so it will be a direct non stop ride to the cruise ship terminal. There are only two of us so we will be paying around $90.00 one way. We will take the mass shuttle on our way back. If anyone knows of a reliabe service please advise. I have contacted a few vendors and seem to be having trouble getting a response. :confused:

We are flying in the same day as well and arriving on a non stop flight at 11:20am. I think we are going with a private service so it will be a direct non stop ride to the cruise ship terminal. There are only two of us so we will be paying around $90.00 one way. We will take the mass shuttle on our way back. If anyone knows of a reliabe service please advise. I have contacted a few vendors and seem to be having trouble getting a response. :confused:

Try this one it seems like a good one also.

http://www.ambiancetransportation.com/

• 1 month later...

Shuttles are just that, shared with others and stop and go to

several hotels etc. Private transportation is your own vehicle

with your own driver with your own requested stops.

Post #862 of the New I work in Port Canaveral section of this

forum has all of the best.

• 1 month later...

Executive vip limo was recommended to us on these boards and the service was very good. Just passing it on.

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like Carnival charges $35 each way from MCO pp. For two people, this is $70 each way which is probably not worth the hassle of a one way rental. Is there a way to get the same service on your own? Also, we may come in the day before and stay at a hotel? Doing that, we don't want to use carnival at least for incoming.... whats the best option for 2?

Used Michael and Executive vip limo for a group of 9 in a mega

stretch limo from Pop Century to the Port.

Flawless and the best.

May I ask how much? This is the exact ride we are looking for in Aug 2013. :) Thank-you in advance!

We're subscribing to this thread to keep up on possible choices for transport. Doing a B2B2B next Aug-Sep and trying to keep things as simple as possible. Probably flying into Orlando but not sure if we'll come in the day before or not. That's my preference and I'll see what my comfort level is after we sail in Jan. Does anyone know if you can fly in the day before but stay by the airport and then take the CCL transport on the day of the cruise? Joyce

May I ask how much? This is the exact ride we are looking for in Aug 2013. :) Thank-you in advance!

We paid $175 for 9 passengers in a very long limo from

Pop Century Resort to Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal.

Also included a stop at walmart to pickup last minute

stuff like bottled water etc.

Executive vip limousine was very good service.

Does anyone know if you can fly in the day before but stay by the airport and then take the CCL transport on the day of the cruise? Joyce

The short answer is YES! Since you'll be staying overnight and could need transportation for dinner and shopping a one way car rental is likely your best bet. Instead of the cruiseline transfer bus, check out these shuttle services suggested on these boards for lower prices and (usually :o) faster service:

Cocoa Beach shuttle

Cruisexpressfla

Star Trans

TraveLynx

Executive VIP Limo

Beachline Transportation.

Sunrise Florida Transportation

Good luck! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are going on the Freedom Christmas cruise. I booked a Budget car going from MCO airport to Cocoa Beach since we're flying in the day before. Got a very good rate using a code from someone here on cruise critic.

Going back from the port to MCO after the cruise, I booked with Michael from Executive VIP. He's not the cheapest, but because he has such high recommendations on this board, I would rather use someone more reliable than cheaper. We will have a private van for the 4 of us. I spoke to him twice and he is very nice and accomodating. When we come back Dec 30th, I'll let everyone know what I thought.

• 3 weeks later...
We are going on the Freedom Christmas cruise. I booked a Budget car going from MCO airport to Cocoa Beach since we're flying in the day before. Got a very good rate using a code from someone here on cruise critic.

Going back from the port to MCO after the cruise, I booked with Michael from Executive VIP. He's not the cheapest, but because he has such high recommendations on this board, I would rather use someone more reliable than cheaper. We will have a private van for the 4 of us. I spoke to him twice and he is very nice and accomodating. When we come back Dec 30th, I'll let everyone know what I thought.

Great choice.

I opted for the Budget one-way rentals both ways. The return trip is less ($45 including taxes from MCO to the port area and only $30 on the return trip).

I opted for the Budget one-way rentals both ways. The return trip is less ($45 including taxes from MCO to the port area and only $30 on the return trip).

Would you mind letting me know how you were able to obtain such good rates for the Budget rental? The best I can do is $72 from MCO to the port, which I think is too high.

Thank you :)

Would you mind letting me know how you were able to obtain such good rates for the Budget rental? The best I can do is $72 from MCO to the port, which I think is too high.

Thank you :)

I used my corporate code but here's the one that's here on the boards - Y937800. Not sure how good that one will be. Lower price to bring the car to the airport is expected though. When are you cruising?

Joyce

We are a group of nine (4 adults and 5 kids) and opted to use orlando hotel shuttles. We spoke with Rick a number of times and have opted for the private van service to take us from:

MCO to hotel

Hotel to Port Canaveral

Port Canaveral to MCO

After we use their service, I will post a review (good or bad) - but hopefullly great!

BTW, does anyone have a shuttle service they can recommend from the Port of Miami to a Miami airport-area hotel? We have transport from the airport to the pier and hotel to the airport. It will be me, my mother and two four-year-olds, thus I would like a bus-type van where car seats aren't required.

Thanks!