Transportation to Port Canaveral

cobra-cruiser

Used executive vip limousine last month and our son left his wallet in the vehicle. This company mailed the wallet to him with all intact.

Excellent and honest company that we will continue to use

• 3 weeks later...

Self disembarked from the Freedom this morning from terminal 1. 8/14/2016

Mike from VIP LIMO called me at 6:55 AM. We were off the ship at 7:10 AM

and VIP was waiting outside terminal door. No lines and smooth as ever.

Arrived at MCO at 8:05 AM with enough time to catch an 11:00 AM flight.

Highly recommend this service for early flights out of MCO.

3 of us in a private Town Car was $110.

• 1 month later...

Is there a shared shuttle that will pick up from MCO to PC Hotel and also pick up from cruise terminal to MCO? How much usually are shared shuttles per person? We are a family of 4. Our next option would be to rent a car but was trying to give hubby a break from driving but also trying to save a few $$$. Just weighing my options. TIA

Is there a shared shuttle that will pick up from MCO to PC Hotel and also pick up from cruise terminal to MCO? How much usually are shared shuttles per person? We are a family of 4. Our next option would be to rent a car but was trying to give hubby a break from driving but also trying to save a few $$$. Just weighing my options. TIA

Shared shuttles from MCO to PC hotels start at about $20+ per person - so for 4 of you including tips you are looking at $100 or so plus whatever it costs to get from your hotel to the port.

A rental car, even a larger car to fit 4 plus bags (maybe an SUV/mini-van if any in your family packs like my wife :o) should be much less than $100, even factoring in tolls (bring a few bucks in quarters) and gas. The drive is easy - under an hour and almost all on a highway/toll road. Drop the car off the next day with the rental agency and ride their free shuttle to the port. :cool:

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Oasis of the seas was a breeze getting through customs.

We used Executive vip limo for our transfer back to MCO.

we were off the ship at 7:30 am and at the airport at 8:30 am.

Perfect with time to spare for our 11:00 am flight out.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I am very confused that this Executive VIP/ Michael are so highly rated and reviewed on here, but very poorly reviewed on Trip Advisor and YELP! What am i missing?? I need to book a shuttle or limo for 8 but now am a little leary!

Hi everyone, I am very confused that this Executive VIP/ Michael are so highly rated and reviewed on here, but very poorly reviewed on Trip Advisor and YELP! What am i missing?? I need to book a shuttle or limo for 8 but now am a little leary!

According to a post from earlier this year, the married business owners had a conflict. Who knows whether it's true or not but most of the reviews here since 2016 have been poor and similar to those on Yelp and TA.

There have been a few "positive" reviews but you have to judge those yourself - it is very strange that a few happy "clients" disappear for years and reappear only to rave about VIP before disappearing again! They do not participate in any other posts about hotels, cruises or flights.

For private transfers try 888-transportation (the shuttle), Cocoa Beach Shuttle, Smart-Two or Orlando Chauffeured Services

According to a post from earlier this year, the married business owners had a conflict. Who knows whether it's true or not but most of the reviews here since 2016 have been poor and similar to those on Yelp and TA.

There have been a few "positive" reviews but you have to judge those yourself - it is very strange that a few happy "clients" disappear for years and reappear only to rave about VIP before disappearing again! They do not participate in any other posts about hotels, cruises or flights.

For private transfers try 888-transportation (the shuttle), Cocoa Beach Shuttle, Smart-Two or Orlando Chauffeured Services

Thank you for your response!